Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

+asian girls+

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey whazzup
i know theres peoples theories on how people are the same in some way or whetever but, i dunno, im black and i got a thing for asian chicks, it seems like i have no luck with them ? maybe its me or maybe they like to stay with their own race but,

have any of yall had any luck with asian chicks relationship wise, if so you got any advice, ??

im just curious , dont be like this is worthless, just seein if anyone knows anything ya knoe??

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They tend to be more hypocritical, shy, and calculating, also stubborn, and quiet. These seem to be natural, characteristic traits.

I've never had luck with them.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Your friendly neighborhood Korean here to bust up this party...

Actually, all Asian girls love me (I'm half Korean, half Portuguese). I'm like the best of both worlds for them -- I'm completely an American, but I have a lot of Asiatic features. Too bad the only Asian girl to go to my school is my friggin sister.

I think what you are noticing is a cultural thing, not a racial thing. Asian girls who are 3rd or 4th generation Americans are just like any other girl. Asian girls from Asia naturally seem weird, like a black girl from Africa or a white girl from Russia.

RKS, maybe it's a case of you pedestalizing them? For you, they're mysterious and exotic. For me, they're exactly the same as every other girl.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
yourrr soo true man

their just like anyother person!

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
They tend to be more hypocritical, shy, and calculating, also stubborn, and quiet. These seem to be natural, characteristic traits.

I've never had luck with them.

This is so very true! I'm a guy from belgium and I dated a japanese girl for a year and a half. What I found out bout her and her mother: Stubborn as hell, she wanted me to crawl for her, stuff like that. Ashame that I was such a wuss back then, she looked really great.

Greetz,

ultrashogun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now Im in a LTR with a second gerneration gitl with Hongkong origin. I dont wanna speak for all asian girls but the things I noticed about her and her asian friends is that they are usually very quiete, a bit shy and highly reserved. It wasnt possible to get to her quickly, I had to meet her very often to do normal stuff before anything more happend.

ultrashogun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and of your planning on having a LTR relationship with a traditionally brought up asian girl be sure to make her oarents like you. If her parents hate you youll have VERY slim chances of the relationship working.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
lol, I don't know where you people get your Asian girls. The best relationship I had in my life was with an Asian girl when I went to Cornell this summer. She wasn't stubborn or calculating or any of that sh!t. And she was rich, so she paid for all her stuff. Matter of fact, probably the only thing wrong with her was that she tended to flirt with other guy. And yeah, most of the time I do see Asian girls with Asian guys. But it can be done, I've seen Asian girls with both black and white guys.

-GF

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RKS
hey whazzup
i know theres peoples theories on how people are the same in some way or whetever but, i dunno, im black and i got a thing for asian chicks, it seems like i have no luck with them ? maybe its me or maybe they like to stay with their own race but,

have any of yall had any luck with asian chicks relationship wise, if so you got any advice, ??

im just curious , dont be like this is worthless, just seein if anyone knows anything ya knoe??

Don't lose hope kid. Date chicks from your race and from other races. You're probably just engross in attracting and dating Asian girls that why you're losing your touch therefore you mess up, or you feel your messing up.

ultrashogun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey RKS,

What im about to state is in no way my opinion, just what ive experienced. The chicks of the chinese community here just dont like black guys, maybe thats just the way it is here but maybe also in the US. I think it would also be to "revolutionary" to the asian familys of the asian girls if their daughters had a black BF. Ive noticed however that in asian areas like Hongkong it is still a "novelty" to have a black BF.
The only humble tip I can give you, if you wanna get together with an asian girl is get to know her better, youll basiclyy scare her away if you try to get in her pants or act to offensive before she knows you

the suave juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with ultrashogun. At my college Asian girls are alot more repective than back home, but I think there parents play a big part in their lives when they still live at home. It goes with their whole culture about how they're so big on performing well in school. Either it's just you, or probably their parents but don't worry bout it. There are so many fine asian girls at my college that it's not funny, and there much more open than the asian girl's I knew in my high school. I think it largely probably has to do with what their parents will think, but once you get to college they get pretty wild, as does about every other girl, lol.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea yea in the beginning of high school i has an asian friend , and he introduced me to all kind of asian people, grlz and dudes, and i think i am having some sort of infacuation on asian girls, maybe thats why i have problems

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ultrashogun
Hey RKS,

What im about to state is in no way my opinion, just what ive experienced. The chicks of the chinese community here just dont like black guys, maybe thats just the way it is here but maybe also in the US. I think it would also be to "revolutionary" to the asian familys of the asian girls if their daughters had a black BF. Ive noticed however that in asian areas like Hongkong it is still a "novelty" to have a black BF.
The only humble tip I can give you, if you wanna get together with an asian girl is get to know her better, youll basiclyy scare her away if you try to get in her pants or act to offensive before she knows you
That's interesting... I'm black as black could be and my girlfriend (of 9 1/2 months) is Asian. I do agree about what people was saying about the parents thing though... her parents don't like me very much, although they have only met me briefly. She doesn't really care though. I think that the reason you may have had no success with any Asian girls is because of your "thing" for them. Just treat them like any other girls, and eventually you may have some success.

There is no spoon...

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhhh i love you all