Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Why nightclubs are overrated.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% incorrect.

clubs are by FAR the easiest place to get laid except for online but online has worst quality.

online is (slightly) easier if you want mostly 6s and 7s and look good on photo.

nightclubs beat everything if you want as many 8+ as possible and/or you do not have the looks for online.

and you are lost; the loud,hectic and crowded environment is A GOOD THING; that is precisely why nightclubs are the easiest places to get laid. the more packed,crowded and hectic the nightclub is the easier it is to get laid especially if like me you like to have sex in public places.
Sorry but you're the one who is incorrect. But, you are right about online being easier.

If your looks aren't good enough to pull hot girls online then your looks just plain suck and your not going to be pulling 8 - 10s at clubs. Your logic makes zero sense. I'm sure you get laid in public places lol. You got some field reports or some kind of receipts? You're just another keyboard jockey on here running his mouth.

Last edited:

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry but you're the one who is incorrect. But, you are right about online being easier.

If your looks aren't good enough to pull hot girls online then your looks just plain suck and your not going to be pulling 8 - 10s at clubs. Your logic makes zero sense. I'm sure you get laid in public places lol. You got some field reports or some kind of receipts? You're just another keyboard jockey on here running his mouth.
lol.

how have you lived so long being such a moron?

im saying that you need to look good in pictures to even get the 6s and 7s online.

most guys get nothing or fatties/uglies online.

the good looking guys at least get the 6s and 7s.

no one is consistently ****ing 8-10s from online dating; no one.

I have male model friends who get 300 matches per day in a new city and he even admits he is ****ing mostly 6s and 7s with the rare 8 here and there.

8-10 level women are not ****ing doing online dating.

Even top guys in cities like NYC cannot **** 9s and 10s from online dating because those women barely use dating apps.

next time read the post correctly before replying.

no wonder no one in the clubs wants to **** you; you do not even know how to to read.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.

how have you lived so long being such a moron?

im saying that you need to look good in pictures to even get the 6s and 7s online.

most guys get nothing or fatties/uglies online.

the good looking guys at least get the 6s and 7s.

no one is consistently ****ing 8-10s from online dating; no one.

I have male model friends who get 300 matches per day in a new city and he even admits he is ****ing mostly 6s and 7s with the rare 8 here and there.

8-10 level women are not ****ing doing online dating.

Even top guys in cities like NYC cannot **** 9s and 10s from online dating because those women barely use dating apps.

next time read the post correctly before replying.

no wonder no one in the clubs wants to **** you; you do not even know how to to read.
Not sure where you live but I'm good looking and I get 6 - 9's online. I can get plenty of women from clubs and OLD. I even have women occasionally approach me at clubs.

Still waiting on your field reports or receipts. Until then your just another keyboard jockey.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will admit, to get a 8 or above, you got to hit the streets. I'm a firm believer in the theory of pros and cons. If you want the best, you got to work the hardest. And going to a crowded club with bouncing music and hot girls everywhere is a gaming battleground. I don't 100% agree with everything Q2 is saying, but I'm young like him so I feel what he is saying since I've done well in clubs.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure where you live but I'm good looking and I get 6 - 9's online. I can get plenty of women from clubs and OLD. I even have women occasionally approach me at clubs.
Still waiting on your field reports or receipts. Until then your just another keyboard jockey.
haha are you really this stupid?

good looking?

hahaha

you think i love nightclubs and im not good looking?

again, how have you lived so long being such a moron?

how are you good looking if you only get "occasionally" approached in nightclubs?

95% of my nightclub lays are girls approaching me lol

i have had girls cold approach ME in nightclubs at least 200-300 times.

you only get occasionally approached in nightclubs and somehow you want me to believe you are good looking enough to consistently get 9s on tinder?

hahahha what?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Less than one year ago you said this
I just started going out at night to find girls to **** and I'm noticing something very interesting.

My strategy is i walk around on the street in the nightlife area and talk to the girls outside.

I rarely actually go inside the bars and clubs since i find it easier to meet girls outside without the loud music.
Now you say this
I have been going to nightclubs 3-5 times per week for 8 years.
and you are lost; the loud,hectic and crowded environment is A GOOD THING; that is precisely why nightclubs are the easiest places to get laid. the more packed,crowded and hectic the nightclub is the easier it is to get laid

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha are you really this stupid?

good looking?

hahaha

you think i love nightclubs and im not good looking?

again, how have you lived so long being such a moron?

how are you good looking if you only get "occasionally" approached in nightclubs?

95% of my nightclub lays are girls approaching me lol

i have had girls cold approach ME in nightclubs at least 200-300 times.

you only get occasionally approached in nightclubs and somehow you want me to believe you are good looking enough to consistently get 9s on tinder?

hahahha what?
You're not even worth going back and forth with, plus you're a liar, that provides zero proof.

Unlike you, I have people on here who can vouch for me that I'm the real deal. There are 4 people on here who know me in real life. I've even hit clubs and bars with 3 of them. I also have field reports on here. You provide zero proof that your not fake.

Have a good life fake DJ/keyboard jockey. I'm done responding to you.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Less than one year ago you said this

Now you say this

hahaha.

yes you caught me sherlock holmes.

hahha.

that was during covid retard.

during covid in my city you could go to bars and sit spread out at tables.

there was no walking around or anything like that.

so yes all that time i just walked around the nightlife area instead of dealing with that.

when nightclubs are actually normal as they just became again then there is barely any talking in my lays.

its all looks and body language; there is no sort of verbal game that plays even 5% in success.

the way it was during covid was all talking since sitting at table spread apart so easier to just walk around in nightlife area.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
You're not even worth going back and forth with, plus you're a liar, that provides zero proof.

Unlike you, I have people on here who can vouch for me that I'm the real deal. There are 4 people on here who know me in real life. I've even hit clubs and bars with 3 of them. I also have field reports on here. You provide zero proof that your not fake.

Have a good life fake DJ/keyboard jockey. I'm done responding to you.
you exposed yourself moron.

anyone good looking enough to somehow consistently **** 9s on tinder would get approached every weekend in nightclubs

NOT "occasionally"

so stfu and go back to the imaginary planet where you are consistently ****ing 9s from tinder when there are barely any 9s on tinder even in larger cities with millions of people.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
I will admit, to get a 8 or above, you got to hit the streets. I'm a firm believer in the theory of pros and cons. If you want the best, you got to work the hardest. And going to a crowded club with bouncing music and hot girls everywhere is a gaming battleground. I don't 100% agree with everything Q2 is saying, but I'm young like him so I feel what he is saying since I've done well in clubs.
well its not hard for everyone.

nightclubs are the easiest place to get laid by far (except online if you wants max 6s and 7s) if you are tall and good looking.

my nightclub method = walk in, slowly walk around the entire place so girls notice me, position myself in high traffic area.....10-15 min later.....girls start hovering near me, bumping into me as they walk buy, staring as they walk by,etc....and that is all.

i NEVEFR cold approach and RARELY even approach at all. i just **** the girls who are making it obvious they want me.

so yeah no hard work at all for me

but yes i have natural friends who are short and not as good looking and they still get laid consistently but yes they work a lot harder and spend a lot more energy.

but still even for shorter less attractive guys nightclubs still best option by far.

and youth has nothing to do with it.

i know several guys in their 40s who regularly **** hot girls aged 21-23 from nightclubs.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
during covid in my city you could go to bars and sit spread out at tables
Then you would have said the reason you prefer walking around the nightlife area was because you couldn't walk around the clubs during covid. Not for the actual reason you gave

"I rarely actually go inside the bars and clubs since i find it easier to meet girls outside without the loud music".

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Then you would have said the reason you prefer walking around the nightlife area was because you couldn't walk around the clubs during covid. Not for the actual reason you gave

"I rarely actually go inside the bars and clubs since i find it easier to meet girls outside without the loud music".
lol.

do you have a brain?

what sounds like the best option to someone with your brain power?

option #1 = sit at a table in bar with loud music and attempt to run verbal game on girls sitting at a table 6 feet away from you without ever leaving your own table.

option #2 = walk around the nightlife area and meet the girls with verbal game but with no music and with ability to get within 6 feet of them.

what would you do genius?

yes my ideal scenario is NO VERBAL GAME AT ALL in a loud,packed nightclub where all my success comes from girls cold approaching me based on my looks and body language.

but if i have no choice but to do verbal game like during covid then im going to choose option #2 and so would anyone who at least has the intelligence of an average 12 year old which obviously you do not seem to possess.

good luck on your nest investigation sherlock.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes my ideal scenario is NO VERBAL GAME AT ALL in a loud,packed nightclub where all my success comes from girls cold approaching me based on my looks and body language.
I'm sorry you can only fvck the girls who come to you instead of the girls you want because you don't know how to talk to them.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry you can only fvck the girls who come to you instead of the girls you want because you don't know how to talk to them.
im sorry you're too stupid to realize that obviously anyone who LOVES nightclubs is not going to be into verbal game.

lol why would i love clubbing and also like verbal game?

you realize nightclubs are precisely an environment where any sort of verbal game is not an option right?

how are you this stupid?

obviously i like a non verbal style; how else could i enjoy clubbing so much?

im starting to think you are actually legit mentally retarded.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
If you are a really good dancer, which I'm not, then you can do dance floor game. Women will notice you and will start to dance with you. If you just think you can go out on the dance floor and start grinding with a random girl, then you're nuts. You will get rejected and lots of people in the club will see it. Body language game in the club is a bunch of bs. You need to be verbal. Now if your looking like Channing Tatum then all the stuff I said goes out the window. But, for us regular guys, you need to be verbal.
hahahhahaaa

you need to be verbal?

body language is bs?

lol.

i would bet my life savings you have never even kissed a girl in a nightclub let alone had sex with one if thats your advice.

you need to be verbal?

you need to be verbal?

you need to be verbal?

are you serious?

in a place with super loud music nonstop, your advice is "forget body language and be verbal?"

hahahahha

i have not laughed this much in weeks.

thank you man.

this is pure comedy.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well its not hard for everyone.

nightclubs are the easiest place to get laid by far (except online if you wants max 6s and 7s) if you are tall and good looking.

my nightclub method = walk in, slowly walk around the entire place so girls notice me, position myself in high traffic area.....10-15 min later.....girls start hovering near me, bumping into me as they walk buy, staring as they walk by,etc....and that is all.

i NEVEFR cold approach and RARELY even approach at all. i just **** the girls who are making it obvious they want me.

so yeah no hard work at all for me

but yes i have natural friends who are short and not as good looking and they still get laid consistently but yes they work a lot harder and spend a lot more energy.

but still even for shorter less attractive guys nightclubs still best option by far.

and youth has nothing to do with it.

i know several guys in their 40s who regularly **** hot girls aged 21-23 from nightclubs.
Is this in SEA? :rolleyes: