Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Sperm donor fathered 15 kids without telling moms he has genetic IQ disease

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Facebook sperm donor fathered 15 children but never told the mothers he has an inheritable condition that causes learning disabilities.

James MacDougall, 37, fathered children with lesbian women through private donations advertised on social media despite knowing he had incurable Fragile X syndrome, a genetic disorder that leads to low IQ and developmental delay.
The court heard from one woman only identified as SW, 25, who got into contact with MacDougall after seeing his advertisement. Her children are now 3 and 2 years old.

SW’s 3-year-old child is nonverbal and has challenging behavior due to Fragile X syndrome.
my opinion: As someone locked out of the sperm-donation system (because of height :mad: ), I found this deliciously satisfying.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how does it work exactly? they check your biometrics and if you are qualified you jizz in a glass and women can get it?

ghcortez253

Don Juan
Reaction score
That kid would never be alive if not for him and they’re complaining

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine getting butthurt because people won't let you give them your ***.

Couldn't be me.