MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
People Who Want You Don’t Make It Difficult
Sometimes all we need is common sense and a brutal reminder
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
This /\Yes anytime you have to convince(game) a women you already lost.
Woman/man/group - you feed them your self respect, confidence and swag when you trying to convince of your worth.Yes anytime you have to convince(game) a women you already lost.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
yes, but is it easier?Well given a large swath of those here are accumulating notches game works for their situation.
I do ok, I manage plates about 5 at a time, 1-2 drop a year. It’s more than manageable and keeps the shallow end shallow.yes, but is it easier?
Gameing 25 women a year for a piece of as$, sounds demoralizing, degrading and a waste of time.
Sometimes you can game things in your favor by knowing the right responses to when a girl starts off cold or standoffish but 80% of the time if she's not being receptive and giving you extra resistance it's a waste of time.Yes anytime you have to convince(game) a women you already lost.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I agree there may be very rare case where it happens but I believe its more about building rapport in that case.It is possible imo, just uncommon especially if you have any limited on time.