Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Is She Flirting with You? How to Tell If She’s Interested.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn’t have my c0ck in her mouth or hand, she’s just seeing me as a friend or being friendly. That’s how I wade through all the bs of “is she flirting with me? Is she not?”

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the eye contact thing was pretty basic ( common )knowledge

I know some guys really struggle to identify female interest but really once you have spent a fair bit of time with women it becomes painstakingly obvious whether they are interested or not

Eye contact is like the female equivalent of cold approach

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn’t have my c0ck in her mouth or hand, she’s just seeing me as a friend or being friendly. That’s how I wade through all the bs of “is she flirting with me? Is she not?”
I dunno dude, I had a girl drag me to bed a week ago, suck on my balls and then some only to blank me the next time I saw her. Is she flirting with me? lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno dude, I had a girl drag me to bed a week ago, suck on my balls and then some only to blank me the next time I saw her. Is she flirting with me? lol
Who knows these days. Narcissism in women is off the charts these days. Every type of mental illness known to medical science, you can find in today’s women.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows these days. Narcissism in women is off the charts these days. Every type of mental illness known to medical science, you can find in today’s women.
Ain't that the truth. I legit think it was all just a way of soothing her ego.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually like these, especially the one about touching. Proximity and body language are really good indicators.
I agree. The best plates I've ever had - sanity excepted of course :rolleyes: - would always seem to "accidentally" knock their teats into my face, arm, etc. When slow dancing, the ones with big knockers would always seem to arch the back so as to achieve maximal pressure. like they were trying to say, "feel how big I am"; I guess I have done the same with a different pressurized vessel. :cool:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"these days"? That must be because the gals I encountered in earlier decades were so sane ... :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know some guys really struggle to identify female interest but really once you have spent a fair bit of time with women it becomes painstakingly obvious whether they are interested or not

I think most men struggle with this because they don't see this interest from any decent women ... because there is no such interest. :mad:

Speaking of eye-contact, I can remember trying to run EyeContactGame (I think I had read about it here, LOL), but quit after a few times of the chicks telling me to stop looking at them. :mad::mad:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most men struggle with this because they don't see this interest from any decent women ... because there is no such interest. :mad:

Speaking of eye-contact, I can remember trying to run EyeContactGame (I think I had read about it here, LOL), but quit after a few times of the chicks telling me to stop looking at them. :mad::mad:
I'll look if I want to look, but if a girl is unfriendly then I quickly lose interest.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This.

It gets easier to spot the signs of sexual interest, although at the same time, it really is pretty damn obvious. And as you say, it's basically all in the eyes as far as i'm concerned (at it's most subtle level)

In fact my problem with basically EVERYTHING when it comes to 'game' is that, far from being some super secret powerful stuff that you need to 'learn' and it can force attraction in girls etc, it's actually all so damn obvious! It's just basic stuff that most people already do naturally. e.g - you really don't have any 'edge' over most people. I don't think I ever learnt anything in a PUA book/course that I didn't already know/do! (and i've read and watched a **** tonne!)

My 'results' got tonnes better after reading all of the books etc, but rather than it being due to an increase in 'skill', it was really just because the books and stuff gave me the confidence to actually approach a lot more! And as a result, through numbers game, I was able to find the interested/attracted girls

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If your punching out of your market value then no it won't ..... you either have to raise your value or reduce your expectations to girls within your bracket

Also there is a difference between making eye contact and gawking ..... your glance should meet hers for 2-3 seconds and then look away I've actually seen guys staring at women as though they are about to shoot a scene in the next taken movie

It's no difficult to see why guys get slapped with "creep" so quickly

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"these days"? That must be because the gals I encountered in earlier decades were so sane ... :rolleyes:
I swear I don’t remember it this bad. I know it wasn’t this bad before I hit my 30’s. I never even had a girl flake or ghost until I hit 30! Never. Not once. I don’t remember women offering much less compared to what they demanded when I was younger either.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear I don’t remember it this bad. I know it wasn’t this bad before I hit my 30’s. I never even had a girl flake or ghost until I hit 30! Never. Not once. I don’t remember women offering much less compared to what they demanded when I was younger either.
Rose tinted glasses maybe? You view the past in a better light.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rose tinted glasses maybe? You view the past in a better light.
I think it’s because I wasn’t having to deal with bitter old hags in their 30’s back then like I do now.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will admit that I had never had a gal flake on me until the '00s. I did have a gal I was dating for a few months ghost on me though; after that, I always kept in it in the back of my mind that a woman can be totally into you on one day, and then want to have nothing to do with you a few days later - which is the main reason why, aside from having children with, a steady girlfriend is simply a 'ho that charges a very low price. :rolleyes:

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl (coworker) was showing me most of these and yet when we hung out, she asked whether I thought it was a date and that she didn't feel that way, so...Yeah, unless she has her tongue down my throat or my dck in her hands, NOPE

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your punching out of your market value then no it won't ..... you either have to raise your value or reduce your expectations to girls within your bracket

Also there is a difference between making eye contact and gawking ..... your glance should meet hers for 2-3 seconds and then look away I've actually seen guys staring at women as though they are about to shoot a scene in the next taken movie

It's no difficult to see why guys get slapped with "creep" so quickly
Totally agree. You make eye contact, slightly smile (no teeth), then look away (not down). Do that a couple of times and if she's reciprocating you need to escalate. You aren't going to get to the next step by staring holes through her.