Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: I Fell In Love With A Man More Than Twice My Age. I Wasn't Prepared For What Marrying Him Would Mean.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have aprox 10 years of peak fertility.. peak time of attractiveness. Raising kids (the ultimate goal of sex and sexual attraction) takes 8 years after which the kids start to get some independence and rely less on their parents, but more on the "community" - peers, friends, other relatives, etc.

Successful old men having kids w/ younger women have been happening since the beginning of time. Just by living so old, these men have a proven record of having superior DNA at least, for the most part. Because of the "soft" environment we are living in now, some old people are just idiots. But in general through out history, living to old age means these men are resistant to cancer, and other alignments. I think that is why a lot of women are attracted to older men. It's a primal dna thing.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have aprox 10 years of peak fertility.. peak time of attractiveness. Raising kids (the ultimate goal of sex and sexual attraction) takes 8 years after which the kids start to get some independence and rely less on their parents, but more on the "community" - peers, friends, other relatives, etc.

Successful old men having kids w/ younger women have been happening since the beginning of time. Just by living so old, these men have a proven record of having superior DNA at least, for the most part. Because of the "soft" environment we are living in now, some old people are just idiots. But in general through out history, living to old age means these men are resistant to cancer, and other alignments. I think that is why a lot of women are attracted to older men. It's a primal dna thing.
Nah, he has money.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of longer term relationships, the women get a tough deal in a lot of cases in relationship age gaps of 20+ years.

Longer term relationships don't make a lot of sense for either party in the case of a 20+ year age difference.

10-15 years of age difference can still work but even that age difference can produce a fair amount of issues.

The typical 35-50 year old man isn't that excited about dating a woman within 5 years of his own age.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) women get resources built up through the years from the man...
2) women get good genes (tested through age)
3) everyone dies... good offsprings will take care of her if the man passes away first; don't forget if he's successful the valuable mentoring and advice he will impact on her and their offspring's; and the money/resources he leaves behind.

At the end of the day, men are wanted for the resources they provide; this comes in many form: family connections, built in investments, wisdom, the genes they will impart on their offspring's, etc.

Women's main contributor to being a couple is their ability to have kids. Remember according to a lot of research, one of the biggest factor on whether your kids are successful or not, are based on the genes each parents bring to the table.

In many may/December relationships, if the man died the next day, the woman would still be better off than if she was in a relationships with an average man.

Every book has pages and words in them. They make books every year. However, there are some books that have been tested by time and are classics. For these books, it's not really about the paper or ink; but the ideas inside them. A lot of older successful men are like that; a lot of women know this on a subconscious level.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) women get resources built up through the years from the man...
2) women get good genes (tested through age)
3) everyone dies... good offsprings will take care of her if the man passes away first; don't forget if he's successful the valuable mentoring and advice he will impact on her and their offspring's; and the money/resources he leaves behind.

At the end of the day, men are wanted for the resources they provide; this comes in many form: family connections, built in investments, wisdom, the genes they will impart on their offspring's, etc.

Women's main contributor to being a couple is their ability to have kids. Remember according to a lot of research, one of the biggest factor on whether your kids are successful or not, are based on the genes each parents bring to the table.

In many may/December relationships, if the man died the next day, the woman would still be better off than if she was in a relationships with an average man.

Every book has pages and words in them. They make books every year. However, there are some books that have been tested by time and are classics. For these books, it's not really about the paper or ink; but the ideas inside them. A lot of older successful men are like that; a lot of women know this on a subconscious level.
Depends a lot on how you get old

If you look youthful and healthy or not

I am looking at Spanish women, most of them are better looking in the their late 20s - mid 30s than they look when they are younger

The opposite is also true for Slavic women, who look amazing in their teens - early 20s but start to look like sh1t once they pass their late 20s

For sure, exceptions exist

I would say that money is just as important for women as it is for men in order to preserve as best possible as they age

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men don’t want relationships with young and fertile and sexy, they want sex and babies from them

Men don’t want sex and babies with older and less fertile and less sexy, they want companionship and commitment from them.

Essentially, men just want a hot young maid who speaks very little English.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men don’t want relationships with young and fertile and sexy, they want sex and babies from them

Essentially, men just want a hot young maid who speaks very little English.
Sounds good to me! :cool:

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting article to read. She seems like a decent, balanced woman.

Reminded me of a conversation I had approximately 10 years ago. Drinking at a tiki hut on a beach in Florida. Older gal sitting next to me (she was probably the age I am right now ). We struck up a conversation. During the course of our talk, I told her I had a girlfriend who was 15 years younger than me. Said I was a little concerned about the age difference. She brushed it off as nothing, said: “Love is where you find it”. Told me that she had married a guy 25 years older than her. I asked her how it had turned out… “ He died 4 years later, but we had the time of our lives, no regrets“. We both laughed and did a shot to the toast: “Love is where you find it”.

-Augustus-