Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: I’m called a ‘transgender catfish’ — and proud of it

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a dude that dresses like a fake girl and that's all to day about it. Period. :devil:
It is just creepy.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s why they say that a gal who doesn’t put on a ton of make up can be one of the qualities of a high quality/ decent woman.
That's why one reason I always said that the most beautiful girls do not need to use makeup at all (Or extremely little, if any as they do not really need it.), and you know what? It is true.:up:

A bonus of sticking to this "rule" is that you will never ever make out with trannies by mistake lmfao

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that enough make up can sell a crap for gold...the problem is that many real women look like the guy before he even puts his make up.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this is why I tell guys to get off that HB 10 HB 9 bs . Redefine your parameters, because a womans score will always be subjective.

Men are suckers for certain things. Bikini, make up , certain clothes ect. A little make up and a bikini and boom ,gentlemen a HB9.

I am trying to learn that the HB factor is just what it is. So hypothetically speaking, I would hit the end result of the make over iin the movie and simultaneously trie to be home before the truth reveals itself.

Bottom line is, raise your standards. Just a pretty face should not be enough anymore to persuade a man( and we all know that shyt will continue to happen for eternity)