Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Genetic testing is changing our understanding of who fathers are

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This Father’s Day, more Americans than ever will be grappling with the question: What is a father? Close to 40 million at-home DNA tests have been sold, and hundreds of thousands of people, by my estimate based on population research, have gotten the news that the man they thought of as Dad is not their genetic father. These revelations have ripple effects across families and generations, ultimately affecting millions.
In an era of home DNA testing, secrets about paternity no longer stay secret.
The science of relative-matching at major companies like Ancestry and 23andMe is sound, and even when one’s genetic father doesn’t show up in a database, DNA results combined with solid genealogical research can often reveal his identity. Without quite realizing it, we’ve begun a grand experiment in intergenerational reckoning.
One woman, upon discovering that her father was someone other than the beloved man who raised her, described herself as “devastated that I wasn’t who I thought, that I was made of a stranger.” But she and others also expressed gratitude for knowing the painful truth. This knowledge answered questions, reshaped identities and changed medical care. The scale of this phenomenon is contributing to the emergence of mental health professionals who specialize in DNA-related discoveries, and strengthening a growing movement advocating everyone’s right to know his or her genetic identity.
my opinion: I notice that not one word is said on behalf of the poor guy - other than to "thank him for his step-service" :mad: - that had been CUCKOLDED, only how "painful" it is for his cuck-spawn. :mad:
And then there are the genetic fathers, men who in past eras might or might not have known they had children out in the world whom they did not raise. Some, overcome by guilt or shame about the circumstances in which their children were conceived, or about being absent from their children’s lives, don’t want contact with them. Their spouses and other children may feel threatened by the revelation. One man told his adult daughter that her phone calls were getting him in trouble with his wife, and later he had his attorney send a “discontinuance of contact” letter stating that her “assertions [were] based on unproven guesses and conjecture” — despite AncestryDNA results showing their relationship as “Parent/Child.”
my opinion: I suppose that the difficulties this is putting the Chads through is a bit of revenge for the Incels that the mommies didn't sex up. :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the article had to do with adults who were children decades ago. The mating environment was different decades ago.

Alpha fux and beta bux was less pronounced then.

I sense this problem will get worse in coming decades.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the article had to do with adults who were children decades ago. The mating environment was different decades ago.

Alpha fux and beta bux was less pronounced then.

I sense this problem will get worse in coming decades.
The good thing is that it is quite painless for the presumed :rolleyes: father to get his presumed child's saliva processed - and without having to hear the mother complain about "why, don't you trust me?" :mad:, as it would be quite normal for a man who is into DNA-relative matching to add his child. Heck, the man could drop hints with the mother about how is so interested in this - thereby getting the point across to the possible-cuckolding mother that she needs to move on to another CUCK. And the presumed father's family members - e.g., the kid's aunt - could do the test in his stead.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every guy should do a DNA test at birth as a matter of procedure. It's bad to be the cuck of a cheating girlfriend or wife. It's worse to be a cuck that raises a child that isn't his own alongside his adulterous girlfriend or wife.

If a man wants to take on the fatherly role, it is best he does it with his own DNA.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with all these DNA tests is that they sell them to (mainly life) insurance providers who then use your DNA to determine a safe level of coverage for them while mitigating any potential liability.