"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

article: Generation Swipe

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,124
Tinder promised it would revolutionize romance. So why are my peers lonelier and more sex-deprived than ever?
Every generation thinks they have it the hardest when it comes to finding love, but it’s hard to look at mine and conclude that we don’t have a good case. Never before have young people been having so little sex—at least not since we began counting such things. Never before have young people been lonelier. Never before have we been stalked so thoroughly by our past selves, every blunder cataloged in perpetuity.
It's OVER for SwipeCels.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,511
Reaction score
11,389
Great article, thanks for sharing. The biggest difference I see in men today and those in previous generations is a lack of resilience with today's crop. Too many give up when they get shot down. They quit because it's too hard. They walk away from competition. I'm so glad my mom let me run wide open. She let me crash and always told me to get back up.

The guys that are getting the girls that you can't get are the ones that are more naturally gifted or chose to put in more work to better their outcome. They didn't give up. They were open to advice.
 

Attachments

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
Great article, thanks for sharing. The biggest difference I see in men today and those in previous generations is a lack of resilience with today's crop. Too many give up when they get shot down. They quit because it's too hard. They walk away from competition. I'm so glad my mom let me run wide open. She let me crash and always told me to get back up.

The guys that are getting the girls that you can't get are the ones that are more naturally gifted or chose to put in more work to better their outcome. They didn't give up. They were open to advice.
Good point that's why I will never be a fan of the all boys school catholic or otherwise.
 

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2021
Messages
173
Reaction score
121
Age
43
Great article, thanks for sharing. The biggest difference I see in men today and those in previous generations is a lack of resilience with today's crop. Too many give up when they get shot down. They quit because it's too hard. They walk away from competition. I'm so glad my mom let me run wide open. She let me crash and always told me to get back up.

The guys that are getting the girls that you can't get are the ones that are more naturally gifted or chose to put in more work to better their outcome. They didn't give up. They were open to advice.
I've noticed that they seem a lot more timid and afraid of older people. When I was an intern, I used to talk to more experienced workers and ask them questions. The ones we have now seem afraid to talk to me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top