Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: 10 Countries Where Men Have Difficulties Finding a Wife

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.sefda.com/ten-countries-where-men-wife/

#4. The U.S.

Okay, so putting America on the list is cheating a bit. According to the most recent census in 2010, there were actually 157 million females in the U.S. compared to 151.8 males. Nonetheless, there are several major cities where men outnumber women, most notably in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. LA is home to 90,000 more single men then women. Meanwhile, in Sin City, there are 103 men over the age of 18 for every 100 women. What we’re saying is, if you are a single woman who enjoys sunshine all year long or slot machines, LA and Vegas men are eager to cuddle with you!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol they didnt put most of southern european countries, I travel EVERY WHERE in Europe and except for england is impossible in those countries to find a decent girlfriend let alone a wife.

Any country with a M to F ratio that is not at leat 1:1 is problem, any country where feminism or religion exist togheter strongly sucks.

A great place in my opinion is Russia, amazing ratio, feminism is only for ugly fat girls you wouldnt date anyway, religion is about women be women and not women being special angels.

Even Germany where the legal brothels the strong welfare state for women (brothels make pvssy cheaper as much as welfare make men protection cheaper as both are substitute when the price gets too high) is a better country than anything you find south.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The stats in the OPs article Speak volumes about America. There are more women in America than men. Yet women are running the dating game nearly 100%, and have the back up of the state when they need it. This goes to show just how weak, in general, American men really are. As a whole. Very sad.

R

Ranger

The stats in the OPs article Speak volumes about America. There are more women in America than men. Yet women are running the dating game nearly 100%, and have the back up of the state when they need it. This goes to show just how weak, in general, American men really are. As a whole. Very sad.
Very, very weak. The American ideal, long lost, is the most politically attacked nation in the world. It can never be allowed to exist and was never allowed to exist as a Jeffersonian ideal. Too much individual freedom at its core.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't see where you're coming from on the southern europe thing. I tend to like those women a lot.

But part of it probably is in enjoying the cultural differences.
Its not about liking something, local men guess like local women too, its more about their availability to them and under which terms.

There is a reason why eastern europe is flooded with spanish, greeks and italian guys seeking women but not the other way around.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine lives in Milan. He said it took him 3 months to sleep with his first Italian girl but 15 minutes his first American tourist lol
I can confirm that, when in spain I dont usually bother to talk with local women, same in portugal or italy.

American and norther european tourists are a total different thing, its not only about availability but the lesser mindfvck coming out of it; they are much more relaxed and easy going with no obsession about social rules and proving a point.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. At the same time, Italian women are 10000000% higher value, you just have to be go through their 1000 year old cultural screening process of social circles lol
Italy is also the only country in Western/Southern Europe that has a 1:1 gender ratio in the 15 - 24 year old category (which is remarkable) and more women than men in the 25 - 54 year old split. For comparison the US is 105 men for 100 women in the former and 1:1 for one in the latter. The City of London (basically the equivalent of lower Manhattan) where I work has a gender split of 155 men for 100 women!

Given the winner takes all nature of modern dating I actually think it's worth having a discussion on the best locations for gaming women. London is definitely one of the harder places just due to the sheer quality and quantity of options women have at their disposal. If anyone is serious about finding a wife then it might be worth spending some time in another country (Italy perhaps) and seeing if things really are different.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italy is also the only country in Western/Southern Europe that has a 1:1 gender ratio in the 15 - 24 year old category (which is remarkable) and more women than men in the 25 - 54 year old split. For comparison the US is 105 men for 100 women in the former and 1:1 for one in the latter. The City of London (basically the equivalent of lower Manhattan) where I work has a gender split of 155 men for 100 women!

Given the winner takes all nature of modern dating I actually think it's worth having a discussion on the best locations for gaming women. London is definitely one of the harder places just due to the sheer quality and quantity of options women have at their disposal. If anyone is serious about finding a wife then it might be worth spending some time in another country (Italy perhaps) and seeing if things really are different.
Agree about London overall, disagree about those numbers you talk about italy, what is your source?

All I see around are groups of guys with few or no girls within, same in bars and clubs; I also attended 2 years of high school in Italy and nowhere as close as those stats.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know. That's probably been the crux of my issue with this since I lost my virginity lol.

I'm saying that southern european women offer a sh1tload to a man. I'm judging them exactly under those terms.

I take into account that there may be some sort of differences when it's your local.

With regards to eastern europeans, I agree. But you leave out the part where they are probably the most crafty women with the most inclination towards skullduggery that i've ever associated myself with in all my days. Proper mercenary.
I dont know really, it seems we got different experiences, in mine the biggest manipulators have been italian women while never had any problem with polish or baltic ones (not outside the common degree for women).

You may be right, maybe it just depends where you originally come from and where you operate.

Worst of all of course are english women, London is like hell for that.