Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Arnold Schwarzenegger got attacked

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop kicked in the back unawares, that could do damage to anyone, especially falling at the wrong angle. The perp is lucky Arnold's head didn't hit the corner of a table.

From what I read he's in South Africa for some sporting event he sponsored. I wonder why in the fukk someone would do that to him?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a dumbass. Drop kick the guy, which puts you on the floor, which makes you easy pickings for security.
One of the drawbacks to fame, I guess. Makes you a target for nutballs and idiots.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope security took him out back and gave it to him good.
This is one thing I like about pro wrestling. In the odd occasion that a fan jumps into the ring, they pummel him. It's kind of a tradition. A similar incident happened to Brett Hart at the WWE Hall of Fame this year. Wrestlers jumped on the guy immediately and started punching him. When he was being led out, one of the wrestlers (his name escapes me, but he's a former mma fighter) punched him dead in the face, and dropped him.

All the while, the crowd was chanting "@sshole!" and "Fvck him up!". Pretty entertaining, really. I'd post the Youtube clip, but I'm not at my computer, so you'll have to look it up yourself if you're interested.