Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you a gamer?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Used to play league, but I’m getting bored with it and don’t feel like reading books bc I get too into them. Most good authors hate making good endings and like to add some sort of ‘unexpected twist’ anyway, and because so many do it and do it in the same way too, it becomes extremely predictable anyway. I’m left more with a salty feeling rather than a bittersweet feeling. Television peaked with Breaking Bad. That was the last good show that ever was. Walking Dead took too long to get good so I’m not into it, and Game of Thrones is overrated tbh. If I ever watch any tv shows, they’re always kid cartoons from the early thousands or late 90s. Those shows had better storylines to them than anything we got now. But I don’t even really do that either lol. I’ll just watch video game walkthroughs when I’m really bored now because somehow some way, those got better storylines than most books and tv shows do lol. If I ever play video games again, it’ll probably be one of those decision-making games like the ones that Quantic Dream or Telltale make. I like the critical thinking and judgement skills that it prompts you to have.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Used to be a big one. Found moderation. It was once an addiction.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I could more, but work takes precedence. Gaming really fvcks me up cause I have to get IN to it to be any good. R6S is the only game I mess around in nowadays usually 2-3 hours on a Monday eve. My computer is very fast so might as well make the most of it. 1080ti, 7700k @5.2, 4000mhz 16 cas ram. K/D is 1.49

When the girls at work see me on a Tuesday I'm a bit fvcked up due to gaming the previous night. I used to not show any effects. Age does that to you. Your eyes, everything tireder, but it's a high of destroying younger dudes that should be winning against me that keeps me doing it. If I couldn't be the top score most games I wouldn't do it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bioshock Infinite, Planet Coaster, dabbling with Little Nightmares.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They should make another GTA London. Or a Clockwork Orange version or something.

Only game i ever waited in a line for was San Andreas, and it was a bit crap really.
GTA SA was ok, not great. I didn't play it nearly as much as GTA IV and V.

GTA IV took things to a new level. And, at the time, was the most expensive game ever made.

Andrett

Banned
Reaction score
I like God of War. It is, simply put, the best PS4 game I have played in the console’s lifecycle. I can’t stop thinking about its world and characters. I had so much fun exploring it and taking on its combat. If you also playing I can recommend to check this skills guide https://en.ostrog.com/god-of-war-2018-22296/ it will be useful for you.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From time to time. I play Mortal Kombat and Fight Night, **** like that.