Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are "male only" spaces and "Team Sports" the cure for a lot of problems men face today?

Walkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived for a few years in a very religious environment and in a much more socially conservative society.

I noticed that the men who played sports. For instance, I would play soccer where much more masculine in general. Guys would tease each other, fight each other, but also support each other. Any guy who would exhibit "effeminate" traits would be relentelessly bullied. Hence, most guys would slowly but surely become "more masculine."

In contrast, I have seen it where guys become "effeminate" is usually the theater. Where men dress like women and women dress like men.

A friend went to a very religious school. He said that he noticed a big change when women came over and the culture was changed.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Maybe not a cure but it helps.

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
great question... competition is the key.... we need it....just getting ready to compete is good!

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys would tease each other, fight each other, but also support each other. Any guy who would exhibit "effeminate" traits would be relentelessly bullied
This is currently the culture that exists in the workplace I'm at. Think jobs where you could get seriously injured + lots of lifting (and as an added, the owners are old school Italian mafioso types). No girl wants to be part of that environment.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived for a few years in a very religious environment and in a much more socially conservative society.

I noticed that the men who played sports. For instance, I would play soccer where much more masculine in general. Guys would tease each other, fight each other, but also support each other. Any guy who would exhibit "effeminate" traits would be relentelessly bullied. Hence, most guys would slowly but surely become "more masculine."

In contrast, I have seen it where guys become "effeminate" is usually the theater. Where men dress like women and women dress like men.

A friend went to a very religious school. He said that he noticed a big change when women came over and the culture was changed.
depends on the job itself

a corporation is a very feminine environment , as there is a big chunk of the employees being women

I noticed that when I was working in a very men company ( more than 90% of the employees being men ) it was more or less like working on a construction site . Lots of swearing and obscene things + a lot of roasting each other

so yeah , remember the 50s - 80s when it was mainly men working . Employees would smoke and drink during working hours

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately this in the process of being systematically destroyed, and anyone who attempts to create these spaces will be "cancelled" by the NPCs for being sexist.

I recently watched a bunch of NPC type people talking about a soccer match where someone on the opposite team was a man (trans woman) and basically the teams shunned a guy who called out the fact that the other team had an unfair advantage. But this does appear to be coming to a head now that men are officially dominating women in sports. If this stupidity keeps up, we'll soon have a woke olympics where all events are won by men.

There is and will be a lot of money to be made in this space. The entire red pill community is exactly that.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately this in the process of being systematically destroyed, and anyone who attempts to create these spaces will be "cancelled" by the NPCs for being sexist.

I recently watched a bunch of NPC type people talking about a soccer match where someone on the opposite team was a man (trans woman) and basically the teams shunned a guy who called out the fact that the other team had an unfair advantage. But this does appear to be coming to a head now that men are officially dominating women in sports. If this stupidity keeps up, we'll soon have a woke olympics where all events are won by men.

There is and will be a lot of money to be made in this space. The entire red pill community is exactly that.
and people will do whatever it would be good for them financially , like for example if an athlete is not good enough to be in the pro men league , for sure he will be good enough to be in the women pro league and thus continue living his dream of being an athlete

basically , we will see a lot of people taking a stance with important things ( or at least used to be considered important ) based on what is more beneficial for them

i am expecting that most men to turn intro trannies ( at least on the facade , not necessarily that they will also be a trannie sexual wise ) . If we add also most likely that the robotic sex dolls will be a thing soon , then more or less men will not need women anymore

Women are shooting themselves in the foot by staying behind this woke propaganda

the sad part though is that civilization will collapse , and we will all Be sexless animals living in hyper crowded cities

maybe this is the antichrist period that the Bible talks about , and we will have to pass this test otherwise we will just extinct

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The entire red pill community is exactly that.
What's going on with the red pill lately? I've heard the idea that the red pill was a late Boomer/Gen X thing. I've heard that the Millennials, especially the 2nd half of the Millennials (1989-1996 births) haven't been embracing red pill. I'm an early Millennial and I think red pill has been fading with us. It seems to me like black pill seems to be more popular with Millennials and Gen Z though there are a ton of blue pill Millennials.

Ross Jeffries and Rollo Tomassi are late Boomers. Roosh (pre-religious conversion), Heartiste, Mystery, and Neil Strauss were all Gen X'ers. Most of the guys I mentioned were PUAs more so than red pillers. Roosh (pre- religious conversion) had both red pill and black pill stages.

a corporation is a very feminine environment , as there is a big chunk of the employees being women
So true. And so annoying. I recall thinking in one company where I worked 4+ years that the work environment was decidedly non-sexual. It bugged me. White collar, office work has a very sterile, non-sexual feel to it. This pisses me off as a very sexual guy.

Women tend to work white collar more than blue collar. Blue collar jobs are better for men because the working environment in blue collar work tends to be more in line with our masculine natures. While you can be alpha and red pill to some extent in white collar (and I am), you are sort of limited as to the degree in which you can be a traditionally, heterosexual masculine guy.

I noticed that when I was working in a very men company ( more than 90% of the employees being men ) it was more or less like working on a construction site . Lots of swearing and obscene things + a lot of roasting each other
That's good. I'd like to work there.

so yeah , remember the 50s - 80s when it was mainly men working . Employees would smoke and drink during working hours
I graduated college in 2005 and started working that year. I missed the whole era. From the 1950s-1970s, it didn't matter whether you worked blue collar or white collar as a male, you could act like a masculine male in the workplace. The 1980s is when this started to change and by the 1990s, the white collar workplace had gone totally politically correct.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's going on with the red pill lately? I've heard the idea that the red pill was a late Boomer/Gen X thing. I've heard that the Millennials, especially the 2nd half of the Millennials (1989-1996 births) haven't been embracing red pill. I'm an early Millennial and I think red pill has been fading with us. It seems to me like black pill seems to be more popular with Millennials and Gen Z though there are a ton of blue pill Millennials.

Ross Jeffries and Rollo Tomassi are late Boomers. Roosh (pre-religious conversion), Heartiste, Mystery, and Neil Strauss were all Gen X'ers. Most of the guys I mentioned were PUAs more so than red pillers. Roosh (pre- religious conversion) had both red pill and black pill stages.

So true. And so annoying. I recall thinking in one company where I worked 4+ years that the work environment was decidedly non-sexual. It bugged me. White collar, office work has a very sterile, non-sexual feel to it. This pisses me off as a very sexual guy.

Women tend to work white collar more than blue collar. Blue collar jobs are better for men because the working environment in blue collar work tends to be more in line with our masculine natures. While you can be alpha and red pill to some extent in white collar (and I am), you are sort of limited as to the degree in which you can be a traditionally, heterosexual masculine guy.

That's good. I'd like to work there.

I graduated college in 2005 and started working that year. I missed the whole era. From the 1950s-1970s, it didn't matter whether you worked blue collar or white collar as a male, you could act like a masculine male in the workplace. The 1980s is when this started to change and by the 1990s, the white collar workplace had gone totally politically correct.
gen Y and Z are basically communists ,they want equality not because they genuinely believe that for sure that is the way , but because they are envious and entitled

even though I believe that indeed most rich people are disgusting human beings and most did a lot of dodgy stuff for them , I also believe that there is still room for normal people to live a good life ( if they are smart and learn how to play the game like a pro )

most of the young generations do not want to put any effort .

recently a young guy , fresh graduate , was hired in my office . Initially I thought that he is gay and was quite shocked when k saw him looking after a girl colleague . And told him jokingly that I thought that he likes guys , and he said that he likes only girls .

he looks very feminine , feminine voice , walks like a gay guy etc .

like I say , I am sad that this is how the young generation looks like , but in the same time I am also aware that this is an opportunity for guys who have game as more or less the competition gets less tough as time progresses .

hopefully as I grow old k will continue sleeping with young women , even though I am aware that this means that it will get harder and harder to have an LTR

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gen Y and Z are basically communists ,they want equality not because they genuinely believe that for sure that is the way , but because they are envious and entitled
Gen Y/Millennials do tend view communism more favorably. They are a large generation. I'm not anticipating Z is going to be any better than Y/Millennials on a lot of stuff.

hopefully as I grow old k will continue sleeping with young women , even though I am aware that this means that it will get harder and harder to have an LTR
The sexual marketplace is going to getting odder when Z comprises a large share of it. Millennials have definitely made it odder and more difficult. Fewer Millennials give a shiit about bar gaming now as compared to the 1998-2006 era when X'ers were a large share of singles as compared to Millennials. Millennials have been bigger into swiping.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
What are the best team sports for making lifelong friends? Should i look into something like MMA?

Billtx49

Reaction score
What are the best team sports for making lifelong friends? Should i look into something like MMA?
You might have to change your perspective regarding friends. With today’s mobile society, they come and go. It’s not impossible, but very few friends will be lifelong status …

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

even though I believe that indeed most rich people are disgusting human beings and most did a lot of dodgy stuff for them , I also believe that there is still room for normal people to live a good life ( if they are smart and learn how to play the game like a pro )

most of the young generations do not want to put any effort .

recently a young guy , fresh graduate , was hired in my office . Initially I thought that he is gay and was quite shocked when k saw him looking after a girl colleague . And told him jokingly that I thought that he likes guys , and he said that he likes only girls .

he looks very feminine , feminine voice , walks like a gay guy etc .

like I say , I am sad that this is how the young generation looks like , but in the same time I am also aware that this is an opportunity for guys who have game as more or less the competition gets less tough as time progresses .

Gen Y and Gen Z have a somewhat good reason to be communistic. They simply don't have the option to buy real-estate now that most property is owned by corporate interests that can artificially inflate property value out of the reach of young people.

But entitlement is a problem for all societies that don't know what real problems are, and Gen Y and Z are spoiled brats. I'm old enough to remember telling people that giving participation trophies and other kinds of wussification was a bad idea, and now we see how that practice has ruined two generations. The south park episode with crab people and them turning everyone gay so they can take over has literally turned out to be a prophecy.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gen Y and Gen Z have a somewhat good reason to be communistic. They simply don't have the option to buy real-estate now that most property is owned by corporate interests that can artificially inflate property value out of the reach of young people.

But entitlement is a problem for all societies that don't know what real problems are, and Gen Y and Z are spoiled brats. I'm old enough to remember telling people that giving participation trophies and other kinds of wussification was a bad idea, and now we see how that practice has ruined two generations. The south park episode with crab people and them turning everyone gay so they can take over has literally turned out to be a prophecy.
maybe the communist tendencies are because they feel entitled from the get go . Like for them is very difficult to comprehend life and the human nature when they grew up with participation trophies and being told how special and unique they are

so for them it has to be a conspiracy of the powerful when they do not put the effort in anything but still expect to live a Bruce Wayne life

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, male bonding, socializing, knowledge sharing, and support are why male sports and this Forum exist…
I've had enough bonding with sausages; I want to bond with concave tological forms. :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, my Gen-X cohort only had a short early 90s recession to deal with, with the Reagan & Clinton boom years surrounding it. There was a distinct tilt of my generation to conservatism, which is why there are so many Gen-X Republican pols. College was relatively cheap, and after the early 90s recession, housing costs were fairly cheap (this was a positive effect of all the swinging singles apartment complexes being built for the Baby Boom).

As for the wussification, I blame the Gen-X's parents of the Hippie Boomer cohort, who felt the need to be the opposite of the "a roughness helps build character" earlier generation. I also put blame on 70s iteration of the femynist movement, who made it fashionable to be without a husband, something that women over the eons of history never had the option of doing. :mad: I also feel that male homosexuality has increased in kind as a lot of incelibate men back then came to the conclusion that their reproductive problem was due to them being homosexual.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's called the Way of Men.

We must get back to it, and actually one of my goals for my company: To create a brotherhood of men, sort of like Fight Club but not to the extent of the movie.

Modern Man Advice

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I like playing sports, but I don't crave male bonding. I have a few friends but prefer my time alone.

The great thing about being a man is you don't need male-only anything. Even the best looking women need to hang out with each other for validation. As a man I carve my own path. Group activities are good for exercise and relaxation from the work I do...that's about it.

Any guy who would exhibit "effeminate" traits would be relentelessly bullied.
This is more of a herd/follower mentality than a masculine trait. Nothing wrong with playful ribbing, but men who follow along with bullying are massive pvssies. If some guy exhibits more "effeminate" traits, that's not my problem.