Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are girls intimidated by me?

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a club on my own satuarday. I sat on the less loud end, drinking my pint. This hb8 was sitting across from me talking to this man. I overheared her saying "whos he?", she kinda pointed to me, and says "hes orite". Most girls don't give me any signals, like that hb8. (I didnt approach her as I know she has a b/f).

I was friends with this hb5, 6, 8 for a while, and the 6 said to me once "I cant beleive you hang out with us".

Then theres other times I just can't get eye contact with any grls, like I'm invisible. When I do it I dont smile so they dont look back.

I have only just kicked out of the ugly ducking thase this year. The past few months my shoulders don't look skinny, and my posture is perfect.

I jus hardly get any signals off girls, could it be cause their intimidated?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're goodlooking probably yes. Or maybe you reek, now go get some cologne.

actually what you probably need is some social proof. sitting all there alone drinking wont make anything happen. get out there on the dancefloor and dance *****.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ye I do. I can do dance approaches easy. My problem is approaching groups of grls on the dance floor, especially when their holding hands :eek:

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, if you are very good looking, some girls will seem to pay you no attention or even act nervous or disinterested while they talk to everyone else.

Observe your bodylanguage. This can also be the reason. If you look like you are not open, women will not approach. I also agree that social proof is very important. You are more likely to get approached or get positive feedback from girls when you are with others having a good time as opposed to just hanging around in a corner by yourself.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're good-looking you should be getting alot signals and approaches.

It could be the vibe you give off.

If you look pissed off or tired,etc that will turn people in general off.Especially women who want to pretend like the word revolves around them.

The women who ignore you aren't "intimidated" bruh,beleive me those are women you don't want.

Those are the one with MASSIVE ego's.She's actually comparing her looks to yours.It's like a staring contest with those *****es to see who's full of more fake confidence.

*****es like that are hiding insecurties with arrogance.

Much like ugly women will try to knock good-looking guys off their "pedestals"(like guys actually think that way) by confronting them.

It's no different then when guys take the "Nice-Guy" or "Thug Routine".

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid,

1) How do you act at clubs. I've seen people try and be laid back, with some it appeared confident yet approachable, with others ****y but cool, and others a mixture between constipated and clueless.

2) What do you look like?

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to smile. Maybe you do intimade women. Key to getting women imo is being approachable. Once women feel like they can approach you, it makes your job easier since now you're not only getting the chicks you approach, but have women with high IL approaching you.

You're a goodlooking fella, you just need to smile.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How I see it, you have two forms of signals to look for: the intended signals and the unintended ones.

A girl who holds eye contact, drops hints, uses kino is letting you know she's interested. A girl who blushes and gets nervous around you is giving off signs unconsciously.

My guess is that you don't notice the signals - women turning their heads, double takes etc. This is the stuff that goes on behind your back by women who don't want to get caught checking you out.