Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are girls in competition with each other?

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do girls compete with each other over guys they like or all guys or what?

I went to my friends college yesterday. Anyways I went to shower and needed some stuff like soap etc and two girls who are friends with my friend were like trying to out do each other to give me soap and tooth paste etc and one was like its like were competing to give you stuff I laughed.

Then the same day I was talking to this different really cool girl I met we were both drunk and I mentioned to her that I thought this other girl right there was really hot and she replied I guess I lost the competition to her. I was like wait, youre in competition with her and you lost, I dont get it? :confused:
The funny thing was she told me earlier how she thought my best friend was fine and my other friend was desriable because of his arrogance.

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the competition over guys they like or all guys in general regardless of whether or not they like them?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yea they compete.... in every way you can imagine...

sometimes when a girl dresses really pretty dont be so sure thats she did it for you....is usually a statement of like "hey ***** im prettier than you"

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mystic

Then the same day I was talking to this different really cool girl I met we were both drunk and I mentioned to her that I thought this other girl right there was really hot and she replied I guess I lost the competition to her. I was like wait, youre in competition with her and you lost, I dont get it? :confused:
The funny thing was she told me earlier how she thought my best friend was fine and my other friend was desriable because of his arrogance.
that or she was into you, and then you pointed out a hotter girl...

instead of taking it as a challenge, she just thought you were more attracted to that girl than her

she lost the competition where YOU were the judge

i think.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was up at the local mall just before i found this site a month ago.

chatting up a HB9 ( the reason i came to this site lol )

some chicks who knew me came up and started trying to hang around me cause i am cool.

but as they walked up another group of girls came from the right and both arrived next to me at the same time.

i had decided to sit by myself to meet this HB9 who was by herself waiting for her friend.

anyways the two groups of chicks both came charging up. then stopped and started to talk to me.

both groups looked at the other group and froze totally confused.

i now had 3 sets of chicks around me out the front of the mall and damn did i look like a mutha fu**in' pimp !

the look on these b*tches faces when they realised they had sooo much competition for my attention...

PRICELESS :D

and the HB9 who i had met 5 minutes ago, took me up on my offer to drive her home instead of catch the bus ( she lived down the road ) after i dropped her off she called my mobile phone and asked if i wanted to do something..so i went back and picked her up ( i stuffed up later on lol )

competition or the PERCEPTION ( remember that word ) of competition over a guy will make women do CRAZY $HIT

b*tches are mental, just accept it. they will suck your d*ck upon meeting you if they think it will show another woman up.

peace,

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

Last edited:

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes girls are very catty and will compete with other girls to get the most male attention even though she doesn't care about most of the men. however, guys are like this too.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost in translation:that's game.

DJD

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something I've noticed personally and read about elsewhere on the DJ sort of stuff.... When I talk to one attractive woman, I notice that others seem to pay more attention to me - really, seeing if they can 'steal' my attention from her. Talking to other women seems to be a form of social proof/validation of you as a man in the eyes of women... and it will evoke the competitive nature of some women. Unfortunately, as another poster noted, it works exactly the same way for (most) men.

Besides the direct effect of 'just doing it' re: meeting women, the indirect effect is that (some) other women notice and will become interested too - as long as you are doing it with class and finesse - and don't look like a man-ho.