Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are all you guys into clubbing etc???

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey whats up, im just curious. I used to be a huge AFC and have tried to adapt many of the things here into my life. However, unlike a lot of people here I'm not into going to clubs, partying, dating tons of girls on a weekly basis etc. I'm very laid back, ive just learned to:
- respect myself above all else
- be confident and learn to be happy with who I am even if i'm not a total stud... this is who I am and if someone doesn't like it tough sh*t
- give respect to those who give it to me, i dont try to be some jerk for the hell of it
- work with what I do have. IE, i dont have a pretty face so big deal! I focus on my body by lifting weights, it also serves as a passion in my life b/c im very dedicated to it.

stuff like that, but I'm still the same laid back person I always was. I'm not into one night stands, just LTR.... don't really care about having a woman in my life either, I try to be social and talk to women but I don't really try to constantly pick them up b/c it's not my style. Most people here seem to be a lot different, anyone here like me?

Plex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the same way with the respect thing, if you cant even respect yourself.. how the hell can you even BEGIN to respect someone else?

As for the social life or clubbing or whatever, I dont do anything of the sort

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go out and smoke the Hookah at a local Arabian restaurant/bar with a few friends on a weekly/semi-weekly basis. There is dancing, loud music, and a belly dancer on Thurs. - Sat. nights.

I'm not going to go clubbing in this city that I'm in of course, anyone who has lived here/lives here will tell you there isn't much of a local scene.

Maybe when I move to Orlando or visit Miami I'll go out clubbing....

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am kind of like you...(altho i am too young to be going clubbing, but I plan to go in a year or so when I am old enough. I've had similar experiences which were essentially like clubs....and I found I had a great time.)

I consider myself very easy going, fairly laid back, and have decent confidence. DJ I am not, but that is not my style at all. I would say I am decent looking, but I just act like MYSELF....not based on what I should be or what I look like.

I've read a lot of tips and posts on this forum....and some of the thought patterns disgust me. It seems like the main goal is just to get laid....whether its one night stands or other means. Personally, I am not into one night stands at all.....i just find it kind of sleezy in a way. I was reading a poll, and it said that 54% of women had a one night stand where they didn't know the guys name.....that really creeped me out. I could never imagine having a one night fling with a girl without even knowing her name.....that's about as impersonal as it gets. There are more important things in life than just getting laid for one night, and moving on.

Some of the things on this site I think are very useful tho. Using tools and tips on this site, you can easily BUILD UPON your mindset and personality. But I think that just changing your entire personality and 'game' just doesn't seem real....doesn't seem natural. But just by reading the tips alone, I've gained that much more confidence, and learned so much about relationships etc. I can now spot signs of interest easier, and have learned a few conversational tips to use with girls (and guys). These are the things which are useful....not how to be a player and get all the girls, because that's just simply not me. Be yourself.....but build upon that.

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rofl
you could be my long lost twin
i'm only interested in an LTR, and i dun wanna go out picking up women all the time
if i see a potential relationshop, or ltr then i will *attempt* to pursue (still quite an afc)

otherwise, i do'nt give a ****

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont want to go to the club to dance and drink and have a good time, dont go...Cause if you dont dance with that many girls you are gonna get mad, and then girls will see you mad and they wont want to dance with you...Also, some nights might not be good, so at least if you had a good time with your friends that counts for something...I used to be one of those dudes who was mad, cause I knew drinks made me loose and I was underage....But its good now cause I can drink in the club and now I have a great time when I go out...

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you aproaxh each girl as a potential LTR then you are selling yourself short. You should have fun and apprach it kinda like "at lets have sex and then we will see".

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I donno If i am similar type as you .. but .. I train hard to shape my body .. but right now i am active metting woman. I think meeting woman is fun (duh) ..

I do not .. nor want to sleep with gals whom I do not think i have future with .. I just wanna know as many as woman I can .. because just talking and flirting with them is fun.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not that into the club or bar scene either, but I'll go if there are other friends I know who are going, just to hang out. Not looking to meet a lot of women for a LTR at those types of places though.

I think that the key is that if you're not into those scenes, don't go there to meet someone who you think you're going to get into something meaningful with, just because there will undoubtedly be some conflict of interest when you do. She'll want to do this, and you'll want to do that, and neither of you will be into what the other is into. The other solution is to have the understanding that you two will do stuff away from each other once in a while.

Perfect example is a friend of mine. He doesn't dance. He's married to an absolute knockout of a woman and the sweetest gal you'll ever meet. They do certain things together, but when it comes to dancing, she goes out with her girlfriends to do that, without him. He's totally cool with that, and it's awesome how well it works out for them. However, there will have to be that understanding from the start. He's a lucky guy that she doesn't try to drag him into everything she does. She's independent and not clingy, and he likes that.

I, on the other hand, don't mind girls that are a little clingy. Shows that if you get the right one, she'll be pretty loyal and trustworthy. To each their own, but the key is finding compatibility, and looking in the right places is always a good start.