Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

April Fool's Day

Rufio

Reaction score
Seeing as April Fool's Day is tomorrow, I was wondering if you guys knew any good pranks to do at school (especially on girls).

My favorite is the Clear plastic wrap over the toilet, but that's more of an "at home" thing :D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic chalk in eraser. Toy mouse with invisible fishing line. Flyer for all you can drink party at gay bar that no one knows about. Exlaxed brownies. Ah, the possibilities...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys, gimme a really good one that I can do to this girl (actually, a few girls). Let's hear the ideas!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me a little background on them (what sacres them, what they like, how bad are you willing to be, ect.) and then I might be able to help.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when a girl is bend over or something, come up behind her and poke her in the ass with like a marker or some sh1t, then when she turns around be like

":) You thought I was fvcking you?"
*hold up the marker*
"april fools ;)"

But only if you can pull it off, otherwise be prepared to get kneed in the testicles. :eek:!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about filling up a condom a little with some white liquid (white-out or milk) and putting it on the teachers desk? More props to you if you include a picture of some kid under it...

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. I'm considering saying to girls "let's make out" and if they say no, I say "Hah I know, j/k, April fools!"

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget girls...do something that reinforces your image as a fun guy. In large lectures, I scribble "There's a footprint on the ceiling. Pass on" on a scrap of paper and pass it down. Soon an entire section of the lecture hall is glancing wildly at the ceiling, while I'm breaking up into fits of laughter at their stupidity. Lecturer is puzzled, everyone is confused, and people see me as the person who was able to con an entire lecture group of around 300 students.

Avoid malicious tricks...do something fun. Plastic wrap over a toilet is childish and juvenile.

What I did at a shopping mall once was put a dollop of superglue onto one side of a shiny dollar coin. Then I put in in a heavily traversed path near a fountain. One old lady stood there prodding it with her stick for almost a minute.

Take one of those plastic portable electric fans, and remove the propellers. So now you have the on/off mechanism and the top black bit that spins around. Attach fishing wire to the black part, and attach a 50 dollar bill to the other end of the wire. Put it in a hallway somewhere. When someone tries to reach for it, turn on the fan to retract the bill slightly. They stumble, and grab again. Repeat until bored.

There are many things you can do. Use your imagination.

- Raoul

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
"your looking really nice today..........only joking, april fools"

I did it today - it worked a treat

Donny

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i did this today in class:

"im gonna jump out the window!!"
eeryone turns around
"April fools!!!" got a good laugh for that one

then in math class:
"its snowing outside!"
everyone looks, some kids say
"but it is snowing!!" it really was
me- "haha, april fools again, double april fooled ya!!" got a good laugh for that too

my friend went up to his EX and he said
"heather, im sorry i stopped talkin to u, i really like u, and will u go out with me again"
then cuts her off and says "APRIL FOOLS" it was harsh, but funny

E-Money

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's late, but I said to this girl:

"Aww dude...sick pit stains..."

She freaked out and looked...

April fools...muy chistoso

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i walked up to a stranger and called him daddy. he didnt hear me say "april fools day!" as he was running away really fast.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahahah Oxide I love it. Was it in a conversation, or did you just walk up looking all excited and say "DADDY!"

katoom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found an old pair of white briefs and stuck em in my girlfriends binder. She opens up the binder in the middle of class and I start yelling really loudly 'Who the hells underwear is that!? and why is it in your binder??' Haha she knew it was me though and threw em in my face. Still got alot of laughs from other people.

Rufio

Reaction score
LOL That's golden, katoom. Exactly what I was looking for... Unfortunately, April Fool's is over :(

I'll have to make a mental note of it for next year :D