Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approaches perday - Perweek

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many approaches do you guy do in a week or a day on average. I find that I can only do 1-3 per week due to my job, the small number of encounters I have. I only have a small number of encounters because I only like certain women and I only have the weekend to really dedicate time for searching. I tend to focus on Latin women, there are just more of them I like where I live in FL.
Also post the population of your city, mine is about 1.7 mill

I cant figure out a way increase my encounters for my day game.
I spend an hour or two walking around a downtown park today only to spot one woman worth approaching. I did approach and I could see it was starting to work in her eyes, but then her boyfriend came out from hiding and I was like "Stay closer to her". Pretty sure I came off as the bad guy for him, and that made me feel pretty good. Actually boosted my confidence more. Still did not fix the problem.

I dont know where they are hiding.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do less approaches because I’ve become picky about who I am interested in dating. I can usually look at a woman and tell if she’s a potential time waster or not.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are putting yourself into situations where you can readily meet women you'd be interested in (nightlife scenes, festivals, parties, etc.) the number of approaches you can make will be fairly limited.

Once you get out of high school and/or college the opportunities to meet single women become far fewer. Most adults have a job that takes up much of their time, they have hobbies, spend time with friends, etc.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
99% of my approaches are bars and clubs. I probably average 20 per week.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop walking around with the sole intent of meeting a woman.

Do you have fun doing that? Why not spend an hour or two taking a class on something you want to learn? You don't have to do a class, but I'm just suggesting some enjoyable activity that isn't you wasting your time if you don't meet someone. Women take classes. Women go rock climbing. Women like to shop. Start having fun and you will find fun women.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you start at 11:00pm or wait until later?
Depends on the night but by midnight I’m in full swing.

Do you have fun doing that? Why not spend an hour or two taking a class on something you want to learn? You don't have to do a class, but I'm just suggesting some enjoyable activity that isn't you wasting your time if you don't meet someone. Women take classes. Women go rock climbing. Women like to shop. Start having fun and you will find fun women.
To find women you need to be quite intentional. And yes, looking for women happens to be a lot of fun.

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score

Growing pains, what makes you think I dont do other things? I take a spinning class, I go to meetups, I go to Food and wine festivals,I do travel/couch surfing, I do business mixers(Thats when I am in top form), and I am slowly introducing myself to night clubs/bars. Even with those events I still only do 1-3 approaches per week due to small amount of women I find approachable. And the numbers I have gotten have flaked.

I still get a huge confidence and dopamine boost when I talk to a pretty girl and she is receptive, so I dont see it as time wasted to set aside time to look for them when I have nothing important to do.
To find women you need to be quite intentional. And yes, looking for women happens to be a lot of fun.
I agree, maybe if you live in new york or a public facing job you meet wemon automatically because of volumn but I dont have that case.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Growing pains, what makes you think I dont do other things? I take a spinning class, I go to meetups, I go to Food and wine festivals,I do travel/couch surfing, I do business mixers(Thats when I am in top form), and I am slowly introducing myself to night clubs/bars. Even with those events I still only do 1-3 approaches per week due to small amount of women I find approachable. And the numbers I have gotten have flaked.

I still get a huge confidence and dopamine boost when I talk to a pretty girl and she is receptive, so I dont see it as time wasted to set aside time to look for them when I have nothing important to do.

I agree, maybe if you live in new york or a public facing job you meet wemon automatically because of volumn but I dont have that case.
Do you still consider it fun when you're out for 1-2 hours and there's no women or you got rejected? Maybe you do. Different strokes for different folks. But that's not my point.

My point was to at least do something fun while you're out. That's 1-2 hours you could be with the boys. Having fun. And if you so happen to see a woman... then strike. I'm just encouraging you not to ever make them your priority. Because a high value man has sh!t to do. I never said you don't do the other things.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This ^^^^^^

Never make women your purpose, as a man.

No matter how good a man thinks he is at pretending he is up to something else, if he is out (walking around) specifically to find a woman, he will inherently give off, a creepy vibe, to women. He is in hunt mode, from a place of desperation. He may not perceive himself that way, but women will.

Women can feel when a man is out on a hunt, from a place of desperation. Women often notice it and feel it from a distance even. Desperation reeks like a bad cologne, on a man. It is inherently repulsive to women. Women do not want to be approached by (let alone chosen by) a man who radiates desperation.

On the flip side, a man of abundance (not simply about $$) approaches women, who catch/earn his interest, as he is out busy living and enjoying his life. A man approaching from that place creates a very different feeling and experience, for women being approached. It radiates a vibe of confidence, shared interest, and even synchronicity. It also feels inherently different to women, in a positive way.

**For those still unaware, know that I am a woman. I offer this ^^^, from my own experience.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
This ^^^^^^

Never make women your purpose, as a man.

No matter how good a man thinks he is at pretending he is up to something else, if he is out (walking around) specifically to find a woman, he will inherently give off, a creepy vibe, to women. He is in hunt mode, from a place of desperation. He may not perceive himself that way, but women will.

Women can feel when a man is out on a hunt, from a place of desperation. Women often notice it and feel it from a distance even. Desperation reeks like a bad cologne, on a man. It is inherently repulsive to women. Women do not want to be approached by (let alone chosen by) a man who radiates desperation.

On the flip side, a man of abundance (not simply about $$) approaches women, who catch/earn his interest, as he is out busy living and enjoying his life. A man approaching from that place creates a very different feeling and experience, for women being approached. It radiates a vibe of confidence, shared interest, and even synchronicity. It also feels inherently different to women, in a positive way.

**For those still unaware, know that I am a woman. I offer this ^^^, from my own experience.
I agree that desperation is hugely unattractive but if you turn that completely off, can't you actively hunt for women and still come across as very attractive?

For example, at my job (car sales), it's same thing. Desperation is hugely unattractive but I've completely turned that off in my head. I can hunt for customers and car deals 24/7 and I never come across as desperate and my success rate is huge.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LYD is spot on.

I would add to get out and about earlier. I mean it's March Madness starting up this next week. Go out and watch games somewhere fun and just chat to whoever is sitting around you. Let the social contact flow and things will occur more organically. Then bounce to another venue (maybe with people you just met while watching the game). No need to emerge at midnight on weekends like a vampire out for blood. That will certainly scare the natives.

There's nothing wrong with standards as to who you find interesting of course but if you open yourself up more socially you'll actually be more relaxed and create more opportunities.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example, at my job (car sales), it's same thing. Desperation is hugely unattractive but I've completely turned that off in my head. I can hunt for customers and car deals 24/7 and I never come across as desperate and (NOW) my success rate is huge.
@bigdave17 this post is specifically for you!!! (There is no need to hijack this thread further. Please don't.)

You have outlined your own success story above, as it relates to selling cars. Repeat that process. Do what you need to do to turn off your desperation about women. Your increased success with women will amaze you.

@bigdave17 - Selling Cars
1. You became aware of the problem! :) (YOUR desperation negatively affected YOUR ability to sell cars.)
2. You chose to change! :)
3. You actually did change! :) (YOU completely turned that desperate thinking/mindset off, in YOUR head.)
4. What once was incredibly hard (selling LOTS of cars) is now easy for you! :) (Just like making friends)
5. You now reap the rewards of your new thinking! @bigdave17's success rate selling cars is HUGE now! ---> $$$$$:cool:$$$$$

@bigdave17 - With Women Currently :mad:
1. @bigdave17 is aware :cool: (that HIS desperation is hugely unattractive/repulsive to women.)
2. @BigDave has NOT yet chosen to change this.:mad:
3. @bigdave17 has NOT actually done what is needed to change his thinking/mindset, with women. :mad:
4. What has been incredibly hard for @bigdave17 with women, remains incredibly hard for @bigdave17. :mad:
5. @bigdave17 does NOT reap new rewards with women. @bigdave17's HUGE success with women remains out of HIS reach.:mad:

* * * IF/WHEN * * * @bigdave17 ACTUALLY does WHATEVER HE NEEDS TO DO, in order to change his thinking/desperation about women,
(just as @bigdave17 changed/transformed HIS EXPERIENCE, with selling cars).

1. @bigdave17 became aware that his desperation was hugely unattractive/repulsive to women. :cool:
2. @bigdave17 ACTUALLY chose to change it! :cool:
3. @bigdave17 ACTUALLY did change it! :cool:
4. What was once incredibly hard for @bigdave17 with women, is ACTUALLY easier now! :cool:
5. @bigdave17 ***ACTUALLY*** reaps the rewards of his new thinking! @bigdave17 success with women is HUGE!---> :):):):cool::):):)

Last edited:

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because I’m hunting doesn’t mean I’m giving off an air of desperation. In fact, I feel mentally prepared and come off much more confidently as a result. (A few beers help too, but then again, I have never really tried hunting sober.) By contrast, when I meet women by chance, I am actually taken off guard and find it much more difficult to approach. When I do, I can literally feel the nerves and shortness of breath. Ironically I have still been more successful with the “chance” approaches but it’s definitely not due to a more confident aura.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
@bigdave17 this post is specifically for you!!! (There is no need to hijack this thread further. Please don't.)

You have outlined your own success story above, as it relates to selling cars. Repeat that process. Do what you need to do to turn off your desperation about women. Your increased success with women will amaze you.

@bigdave17 - Selling Cars
1. You became aware of the problem! :) (YOUR desperation negatively affected YOUR ability to sell cars.)
2. You chose to change! :)
3. You actually did change! :) (YOU completely turned that desperate thinking/mindset off, in YOUR head.)
4. What once was incredibly hard (selling LOTS of cars) is now easy for you! :) (Just like making friends)
5. You now reap the rewards of your new thinking! @bigdave17's success rate selling cars is HUGE now! ---> $$$$$:cool:$$$$$

@bigdave17 - With Women Currently :mad:
1. @bigdave17 is aware :cool: (that HIS desperation is hugely unattractive/repulsive to women.)
2. @BigDave has NOT yet chosen to change this.:mad:
3. @bigdave17 has NOT actually done what is needed to change his thinking/mindset, with women. :mad:
4. What has been incredibly hard for @bigdave17 with women, remains incredibly hard for @bigdave17. :mad:
5. @bigdave17 does NOT reap new rewards with women. @bigdave17's HUGE success with women remains out of HIS reach.:mad:

* * * IF/WHEN * * * @bigdave17 ACTUALLY does WHATEVER HE NEEDS TO DO, in order to change his thinking/desperation about women,
(just as @bigdave17 changed/transformed HIS EXPERIENCE, with selling cars).

1. @bigdave17 became aware that his desperation was hugely unattractive/repulsive to women. :cool:
2. @bigdave17 ACTUALLY chose to change it! :cool:
3. @bigdave17 ACTUALLY did change it! :cool:
4. What was once incredibly hard for @bigdave17 with women, is ACTUALLY easier now! :cool:
5. @bigdave17 ***ACTUALLY*** reaps the rewards of his new thinking! @bigdave17 success with women is HUGE!---> :):):):cool::):):)

not so fast. Customers come in looking to buy a car and often approach me...and not just the ugly deals, but the beautiful deals (beautiful meaning I make a 1,500 dollar commission on the spot). This makes the job very easy

women are not looking to meet a man and the only ones who do approach me are the undesirable ones.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way the car analogy can be any more perfect is if you say that a woman is looking for a car. But she's looking for the right car. She won't buy every car. But there's no point in exploring this idea anymore. Dave.. I'll have to join @SoSuave666 on this one. Table for 1 on the ignore list, please?

It's exhausting to try and help you. Because you don't want to be helped. You're unwilling and I don't know why you're on this website when you reflect none of it's purposes.

Peace. I tried.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I basically approach every Friday or Saturday night . Some weekends, both, if i go out 2 nights in a row.
Typically maybe 10 approaches on one of them given nights.

so average is maybe 15 approaches per week

Seems to take me about 150 approaches until I find a hottish girl who is into me/my look though tbh lol. The rest are naturally rejections