Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approached chick at the gym

Aurelio Tiziano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I told you about that chick from Canada at the gym well......

This evening I went to the gym and I saw this 20 something exercising, never seen her before, quite cute.

I asked as she was exercising besides me:

"Hey, are you from XXX University? You look familiar" (the one i go to)

"No, actually not. I study architecture...."

I don't know why I chose that opening line, but I said as if it was true and she believed it.

Anyway, then I ask her what year she is in she says "2nd"

I was hoping for some questions from her but nada....

Then she leaves, and I see her again and stop her asking:

"Are you here to lose a few kilos?"
"Yeah, more or less."
"Have you been memeber of this gym for a short time."
"Yeah about 5 months. I don't come often though"
"Oh I see" I smile and we part from each other

I finish my exerciese and as I walk out I pass her and say
"Goodbye", and she says "Goodbye"

Ok guyz, is this low IL or what? BTW when we talked she was using her fingers to pinch and rub her lips (subconscious meaning anyone?)

I never saw her before, so this was an unplanned approach.
I know it was not perfect, so any advice on improvement + what to d if I see her again is welcome

Cheers ;)

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great idea! Let's all start posting everytime we have a conversation with a chick.

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...

I hope you arent going to use that skit to jack off tonight....I hope you get better game going next time.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good try. I always look for the girl to ask questions back to gauge interest after I start a convo. If she gives you short answers without any at least asking your name, it is a sign of low interest and your girl is no exception.

But, maybe she has a BF or something. The key is never take it personally if a girl seems to blow you off. It is a win win situation because you gain experience/practice and at least you will not waist your time next time you see her.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good try..I always take the cue when a woman doesnt reciprocate a conversation as not interested or lacking social skills

now if she picked her butt in front of you , it would be definite interest

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And the award for the most AFC conversation of all time goes to........... Aurelio Tiziano. Just kidding man, though you should really practice. Conversation is a skill and practice is the only real way to improve it. I've had my share of lame convo's too, so don't sweat it, just start improving.

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unbridled_1
And the award for the most AFC conversation of all time goes to........... Aurelio Tiziano. Just kidding man, though you should really practice. Conversation is a skill and practice is the only real way to improve it. I've had my share of lame convo's too, so don't sweat it, just start improving.
Aight man, bust out some game he should have used......I want to hear it...

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lil Juan,

It's called conversation, of which there are many alternatives. I can't predict how any line of conversation would have went. He could have simply introduced himself or asked her name and went from there. He could have made a witty comment about the surroundings. Or he could have asked her if she heard of a new exercise class they are offering, etc....

Lil Juan, I can't map out an entire conversation. You ask future questions and converse based on what she says/ her interest in conversing. Also, notice I said that I too have had my share of "awkward"conversations with the ladies. I have gotten better with practice, just as I suggested he do.