Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approach @ the gym.

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got IOI from a girl, she was like 9 points. So i walked over to where she was working out, and i did my set.

She was looking for eye contact when i rested so i approached her.

-So.... let me get straight to the point, i want to ask you out.. You and me and some coffee ?

-Oh thank you, but i dont wanna date anyone right now.

-Really ? How Come ?

-I broke up with a guy some time ago, and i just wanna focus on myself.

-ok i understand

-But thank you for asking, you are brave for asking just like that. Respect.

-Thats how i roll, you know .. other guys use Tinder .. But me, if i see an attractive girl i approach.

-yeah i see that, its very cool.

-thank you, its really simple. I ask you out, and you can say yes or no, thats it.

-hehe

-ok, have a nice workout. But before i go, you have to give a good song so i can countine mine work out.

-sure

-ok i will listen to it, and i'll tell you later if its any good . ok ?

-sure, see you later.

So later i came back to her, she was really nice and i told her its was a good song and i told her its mine turn to recomened a song to you.

she was like yeah cool. And when i was done with my workout, i asked her about the song , she was liking it.

And i told her, ok i have to go now. Will i see you again at this gym ?

She said yes.... I said come on, you have to to better than this.... Give a day or something :)

Ok, i'll be here on monday and wednesday, same time. Ahhhh ok nice, now we are getting somewhere.

I told her nice to meet you and goodbye, she told me the same thing.

Please notice: I dident get her number, but it was a really nice relaxed conversation.

If i see her next time, she is going to give me her number or we are a going on date at the gym, drink some proteinshakes or something.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smells clear as day to me that she was just fishing for validation and got it, and now you are just dragging out a pointless interaction that she has no sexual interest in. But what do I know... maybe you know what you're doing with this.

My experience in the gym with this is very limited. I've talked to two girls who I later saw had boyfriends, and talked to another girl who, as yours seems to be doing, was just fishing for my validation - but suggested to my acquaintance that they fvck in the restroom.

In my experience girls who want you will help you and make it easy for you, not behave like this.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the "boyfriend objection" you can try to overcome it (because most women monkey-branch from boyfriend to boyfriend) - you can say something like "You're very forward. I'm not trying to be your boyfriend" (reframe) or you can say "How many boyfriends do you have?" (funboy tease).
If they're not interested I simply move on, I don't have a second of my dignity or time to waste on those demeaning PUA-style games with women.

Last edited:

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Got IOI from a girl, she was like 9 points. So i walked over to where she was working out, and i did my set.

She was looking for eye contact when i rested so i approached her.

-So.... let me get straight to the point, i want to ask you out.. You and me and some coffee ?

-Oh thank you, but i dont wanna date anyone right now.

-Really ? How Come ? (bad move)

-I broke up with a guy some time ago, and i just wanna focus on myself.

If i see her next time, she is going to give me her number or we are a going on date at the gym, drink some proteinshakes or something.
the ''i broke up with a guy ''some time ago'' and i just wanna focus on myself '' line

tells me that he imprinted her in some kind of way and you dont measure up to that other guy , she looked for your eye contact for all the wrong reasons , when she said she wasnt interested , you should have ejected right there in a calm , masculine way .

but the good that came out of this is even she had to give you credit for having the balls to approach

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the ''i broke up with a guy ''some time ago'' and i just wanna focus on myself '' line
I got that line from some woman at the gym once. It was claimed to be a recent breakup, but she had moved to the area six months earlier. I knew it was horse manure the moment she said it. About six weeks later, I saw her in a grocery store with some guy.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
I got that line from some woman at the gym once. It was claimed to be a recent breakup, but she had moved to the area six months earlier. I knew it was horse manure the moment she said it. About six weeks later, I saw her in a grocery store with some guy.
did she recognize you at the store?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That barely registers as eventful with regard to the incidents of bad female behavior I've dealt with in ~20 years of dating and relationships, though she is a life form on par with pond scum.

She has rockin' legs though. Haven't seen her since before the pandemic though. I still had to see her at the gym for an extended amount of time after her BS rejection at the gym.

The best revenge was living well. I was having sex with a better looking and more fit woman than her.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman who goes to the gym to get hit on isn't worth my time.

You are lucky she was tactful when she shot you down. If I was in her shoes I'd have told you "I'm here to workout not chit chat...**** Off."

you know where it is ok to hit up a girl? ... in the lobby off of the gym floor or after you do a class together. Not on the floor during a workout. That area is akin to workspace in my book.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Any woman who goes to the gym to get hit on isn't worth my time.

You are lucky she was tactful when she shot you down. If I was in her shoes I'd have told you "I'm here to workout not chit chat...**** Off."

you know where it is ok to hit up a girl? ... in the lobby off of the gym floor or after you do a class together. Not on the floor during a workout. That area is akin to workspace in my book.
jeez

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they had an app that showed our net worths over our heads, then I'm sure they'd be more receptive or even move next to us at the gym. The problem is, they never know our status, so they play hard-to-get.

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they had an app that showed our net worths over our heads, then I'm sure they'd be more receptive or even move next to us at the gym. The problem is, they never know our status, so they play hard-to-get.
Yours status depands how you handle yourself at any given moment. If you act confident, look them in the eyes, play with them etc yours status will be at all time high. She hes no idea if you took the bus or a Ferrari to the gym..

In a couple of days iam going to hook up with a girl i picked up last week at the gym.

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to mention that the date went excellent. I picked her up at the gym, and we worked out together some days later.
This girl very beautful, one of the hottest at the gym.

As the great "Sun Tzu" said : "Opportunities multiply as they are seized". Whats does it mean ? Well, my value has gone trough the roof now cause all the other hot babes were checking us out as we worked out, touching each other etc.

I can honestly say guys, i have never felt this good about myself. And its that simple, when you feel good, you also feel confindent and that confindence attracts woman to you.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve banged two women from my local gym but i met them in some other place through mutual friends . Both of them admitted they first saw me in the gym(even though i never noticed them lol) and wanted something to happen between us as it did . But other than that gym is the worst place to hook up and i don’t like it either when they sometimes approach me when i workout .

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve banged two women from my local gym but i met them in some other place through mutual friends . Both of them admitted they first saw me in the gym(even though i never noticed them lol) and wanted something to happen between us as it did . But other than that gym is the worst place to hook up and i don’t like it either when they sometimes approach me when i workout .
Hi,

What kind of woman approach you ? And what do they talk about ?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached at the gym 3 days ago, yesterday afternoon a headache started that hasn't gone away, if I have Covid Ima be pissed, our ICU is like 73% full from Covid right now, second highest caseload per 100,000 in the country, I am pissed and wish I would of stayed home, well see

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

What kind of woman approach you ? And what do they talk about ?
All sorts of kinds . Usually the fat ones are the most aggressive ones, if the genders were reversed it could be easily be considered as sexual harassment. They are also very direct and they never chat about anything else other than the I’m very attractive and that they want to have something with me .
The beautiful ones will never come at me directly but they will always put themselves around me and try with their own way to make themselves visible in my eyes . They will usually talk about irrelevant things and always wait for you to make the first step . That’s the tricky part because most of them if not all are attention and validation junkies (i also do love validation I’m afraid to admit) and you have to be cautious not to make a move to soon . Being neutral at first is a good thing and keeps their attention high but don’t overdo it cause you’ll end up getting friendzoned . You have to strike while the iron is hot . To conclude, whenever you see a beautiful woman be around you you have to assume that she’s interested. Period . End of the day depends on what kind of person you are , that’s what is going to attract them in the first place .