Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approach / Opener thread . . . . . .

Novice Don Juan

Reaction score
I just wanted to open a thread on tips and techniques for approaching women and openers. I would like for this thread to have some substance. So, please post something with some depth. Not something like "Just go up to the girl and say hello". Also, discuss techniques after the opener. Introducing oneself is pretty easy. It is what you say after it which is really important. I feel a lot of guys have game. Its just meeting people and feeling comfortable around them, in a way that allows you to be yourself which is the big hurdle. So, hopefully this thread will help with that.

Thanks

scoped

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was something i had fun with the other week when i was quite bored at a local night club.. with about a 100% success rate with prob about 20 girls.

This is a bit long, so sorry
but damn it was alot of fun.
I Went up to girls sigularly and in groups
didn't matter.

I walked up to them with a big smile on my face and asked them sincerely for a favour.
When they asked what i said
"I need you to diss me , to reject me, to basic tell me to fvck off."

They were completely caught of guard, and asked me to explain why,
I would then go into a story basically,
( I had heaps of fun doing this and i think the girls couldn't tell if i was serious or not as i had this big grin on my face all the time)

"Well you see it's like this, I am new to this going out and clubbing thing and i want to learn to pick up girls. Now i can't pick any up tonight as i have to work tommorow, but my friends and i are planning this huge weekend and i want to be prepared.
You see if i can get as many girls to reject me tonight when it doesn't matter, when i go out on the weekend if a girl rejects me it won't bother me as i have had all this practice, i'll be able to just move on and find another girl."

(I said all this quite lively but not rushed and they always a laughed and smiled at most of this)
I continued

"Ok so this is what i am going to do, i am going to turn around and then turn back and try the worst pick-up line on you that i know, i then need you in your most nasties face and voice to tell me to Fvck off"

the girl agreed,
i would then turn my back on the girl/girls
then turn back and say

" Well i don't actually have any pickup lines" ( lots of laughs here)
" Ok so what's the worst pickup line you have ever heard"

they would then give me some bad line
"Ok thanks give me a sec."
i would act as if i was Psyching up for it , i would turn around and straighten my clothes and pat my hair down, or do stupid things like lick my fingers and flattern down my eye-brows.On every occasion they were almost rolling on the floor laughing so hard ( this got alot of attention from other girls in the club which i will explain how i used later on).
I turned around and delivered the line and not one of the girls i approached could keep a straight face,or reject me with out laughing.
at this point i pretended to get quite cross at them and tell them they were not trying.
"Come on give me that disgusted face girls pull" i'd say and i made the face (you know the ones the girls make like you are the lowest form of life on the planet.) this got them laughing even more,
I'd giv them a few more tries and then
"Look you tried thats the main thing
and for being such a good sport i'll let you pick the next girl or girls i am going to harrass" ( they never wanted me to go but i always like leaving on a high and possibly coming back later.)
now lots of other girls were looking over at us to find out what was so funny,, and then i asked the girl or girls to point out the next victom , when i did i pointed right at the next girl
and quite loudly "Her, that one of there you sure oh well ok", i would countinue until i made eye contact with that next girl and she could see me poitning over at her. (Damn it was funny watching them squirm at this point). As soon as she noticed me I would then without saying bye instantly walk over to the girl with a big grin on my face.
And then go through the same routine but mix it up a little .. improvise etc.

when i stopped doing this later in the night i went back to my friends feeling 50 feet tall.
I then had as much fun dancing and drinking
for the rest of the night as i have had in a long time.
I got looks from all the girls i had approached for the rest of the night,
when we made i contact i would just grin at them and they would start laughing.

A couple i really liked i went back up to later in the night and got their numbers,

it was quite funny, some of the girls asked me what if found a great girl tonight and making it obvious that they were that great girl
some asked where i was going on the weekend and wanted to know if i could meet up with them,

Ok that's about it, i have quite a few goofy approches like this i have used,
the more fun i have the more successful i am
all i can say is use your imagination have fun and IMPROVISE

dj furgs

Reaction score
[Scoped, great approach! Any negatives while you used it?

------------------
"The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work" (Forgot who said it)

scoped

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not not really it was really a more fun, approach
I remember one girl that night , who was very hot i just broke off mid sentance and told her

"Your quite attractive,,,, in an old fashioned sort of way".
This really brought her back a peg, but i sensed she took it a bit rough so i joked with her
"Well that didn't come out right, let me try agan".
we both laughed
she was sooooooo friendly after that..

but actually not many neg-hits , didn't need them.

It was quite interesting when you asked the girls to choose the next target..
The average girls looked around for the most attractive girls for me to approach, and the real stunners picked the plainest girls they could find, or if they were attractive they looked really cold they thought they were being really funny. All i did in this situation was soon as they choose was head straight over, no hesitation no delay, just straight over.
Only exceptions were when they choose some one i had already aproached, they new the score i had already been through it with them, so if they were hot i would do the point thing, and when they saw me doing this at them most would laugh, i would then either tell the girl i have already approached her or go over anyway and say, something like, It must be fate, or don't i know you from somewhere or apologize but it's not my fault she picked you and then start up a converstation.

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scoped, I love that idea. I'll have to try it!

I don't think you needed to use any neg-hits as they were sort of embedded in your general idea. They are wondering why they are not good enough for you to care whether they reject you or not. Then, when you ask them to pick out the next girl they are thinking "wait so he didn't even really pick me out? He doesn't like me? He doesn't find me attractive?" She's got to be really thinking this if she knows she's hot and is used to guys coming up to her.

The whole technique is embedded with it so I see no need to add more neg-hits on. Though this sounds like a blast! We should have the guys on here field test this one some more to see how it goes, because as you said, it should be really easy to go back up to one of the girls that you liked and get her number later.

Good tip.

------------------
"There are no such things as mixed signals when it comes to women, there is reality and what the guy wants to be reality." - Don Phenom

Who wants to be a DJ when you can be so much more?

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump. almost works in the streets too..

I will have to try this in bars to compare if it works better there. Probably. But I like how it catches them off guard...