Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

approach on girls in packs at the club

OCTAVIO

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok heres the deal , i tend to goto the club solo without a wingman , so after a while i start to wonder around the club and see several tables with 3-4 chicks in the back of the club ,they seem to be there every time i go , you dont see them do much other than have a few drinks ,they seem to be content to just nothing .
anyway , flying solo and trying to think of an approach that dont feel like im jumping into a wolf pack, i know that this would be easier to do with a wingman on the same page ,but all my friends are some real lame a$$ bud's or me being in my mid 30's most are married ,so that almost isnt an option .
any thoughts ????
thanks Octavio out .

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached 2 women playing pool once in a nightclub. After causually watching ;) for a few minutes and they set up for a new game I asked if I could switch in a few times. After this we played some darts and headed for the dance floor. I was grinded by both girls and left with numbers but they were fake ones...

so it goes to show yeah.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i do get kind unconfident when trying to apporach more than 2 girls at a time. but hey, sometimes you just have to let go. One party i was at , i saw 4 girls standing in the middle of the room, so i walked right in the middle, and went "name, name, name, name?" and then said mine and danced away. We had fun afterwords.

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong targets. Sounds like a regular group of girls. They're probably more interested in just enjoying the company of their girlfriends, some alcohol, and shooting down the naive men who try to hit on them. Avoid the regulars. Try the girls who seem to be out just to have a good time, the faces you don't recognize.

Reaction score
hell no i do this all the time just last saturday i approached two groups of girls walking inside the club and i hanged out with one group of them all night and i got the number of the girl i wanted to DJ this is good practice to get rid of your fear of talking to women just go over there and do it .

any ways im going out this weekend with one of the girls i meet at the club and you better believe im going to DJ her and possibly F her soon so guys just be a man and do it .

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F....

Reaction score
true dat but im just giving people some motivation to just approach group or not it doesnt matter if you like a girl go for it be smooth , gentle and number close and leave man .

i dont like to miss a chance at hitting it with any woman i like ok.
anyways embarassing you say hell no you got to have the confidence to let them know that you are the real deal man like pook said KILL THAT DESPERATION man.

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F....

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaching women who don't seem interested IS desperate.

And in a confined social area (such as a club), every time (even once) you get shot down hard, it decreases your chances with any girl who witnessed it. Pick your targets well. That's just playing the game smart.

Reaction score
HELL NO , HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED BUD !!!
YOU NEVER KNOW UNTIL THEY SAY NO RIGHT.

im not desperate im playing it smart if one girl rejects me then ill go for next one but you have to understand that if you care what other are thinking about you in a club you look like wuz man not to offend you in any way but that is my point of view.

being a DJ is being in control of any given situation and not allowing other elements ( what people think of you or what you think other people think of you matter) you a MAN dude you are the dominant species you got to have the attitude and guts to get what you want .women might think of the women that rejected you as loosers for not hanging around you .you never know what people around you are thinking they probably are jealous of your DJs skills and persistance.

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F...