“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Approach - Initiation

markonoahu

New Member
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
Oahu - Hawaii
Approaching women. :D
I know that most guys say that it depends on the situation as to what they first say to a woman, but there must be some 'stock' things or 'themes' that you guys use on the initial approach with a woman.

What are some things that you have used recently to start a converstion?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
332
Reaction score
4
Age
55
Location
Phoenix, AZ
One that I have used while at a mall and both times it got a big smile and laugh and led to some conversation. Just go up to a woman carrying a bag or with items in her hand and ask:

"So what did you get me?"
 

sql

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2000
Messages
86
Reaction score
1
Age
47
Location
boston, massachusetts
something ive tried and can get some convo from is to go in the store where the girls works and say to her

"can i help you find anything"

delivery is everything.
 
Top