Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone travel to the middle east Dubai and Saudi arabia specifically?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heard good things about those places Ive traveled up north from Florida and south America always wanted to go to the middle east just wanted to know what have been your experiences?.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems pointless if you care at all about girls.

If you're only interested in sightseeing and food and such it would probably be great.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heard good things about those places Ive traveled up north from Florida and south America always wanted to go to the middle east just wanted to know what have been your experiences?.
If you are looking for girls, you will not get much results, but visiting Dubai as a beautiful city is really worth it, also there is a lot of forgiven workers there so who know ;)

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are looking for girls, you will not get much results, but visiting Dubai as a beautiful city is really worth it, also there is a lot of forgiven workers there so who know ;)
Kind of figured the whole situation with the girls very repressive over there in the middle east when it comes to females what has been your experience?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw a Facebook discussion where people are talking about the numerous insane laws that Dubai has.

Apparently men cannot have any physical contact at with women in public, you can't be left handed in public, etc.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd also be interested in knowing more about the UAE from people with actual experience there.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met this hot girl on the internet before, she was from UAE and hands down the hottest women ive ever talked to.
What is the problem you guys are saying about going to UAE to meet women?