"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Anyone know any careers with a strong hookup culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

M

member159871

Guest
So do porn stars not ever have sex for fun? It's always about money?



How major is "major" and how prime is "prime?"



So I'm not the first? Has anyone before me succeeded in this quest?
Well there was someone else, who recently decided to quit after he realized no models were meeting up with him from Instagram.
 

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2021
Messages
206
Reaction score
37
Well there was someone else, who recently decided to quit after he realized no models were meeting up with him from Instagram.
You'd think if the Don Juan science was right, getting models to meet up with you can be broken down into simple steps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top