Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone have any experience with FBA/FBM?

Exil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents,

I'm currently in the process of setting up an e-commerce business and am thinking about going down the Amazon route as it's just free traffic. Do any of you have any experience with being an FBA/FBM?

It's the one plateau I've been wanting to cross for a while now but don't know a single person who has ever actually done it.

My limited experience is with drop shipping products from China with one-product stores on Shopify so the concept of not inventorying anything is appealing albeit a little more expensive but less up front capital risk so I would probably lean towards FBM rather than FBA but any advice would be welcome.

Thanks.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was researching becoming an FBA seller before.
I recommend watching a bunch of the top FBA guys on Youtube so you minimize any mistakes and pitfalls. There are quite a few on there where you can get 90% of the info without buying their courses. You just have to piece meal together all the videos. The courses merely give you personal coaching and support.

Exil

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was researching becoming an FBA seller before.
I recommend watching a bunch of the top FBA guys on Youtube so you minimize any mistakes and pitfalls. There are quite a few on there where you can get 90% of the info without buying their courses. You just have to piece meal together all the videos. The courses merely give you personal coaching and support.
Thanks man. Can you recommend a particular channel(s)? I totally agree, I wouldn't pay for one-on-one coaching or a course. Information is free if you put in the effort to find it

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't watched one in awhile but Kevin David has been doing it for a long time. Besides his FBA knowledge, I found he has good general business knowledge in various areas. Of course with anything, you'll have your haters and doubters. He definitely knows how to over market himself but his info is still solid.

Phil Covington is a little long winded but thorough. Think of it as reading the entire encyclopedia in more of a classic class type environment.
He also does a Kevin David course review.

There's quite a few newcomers too but a lot of these are just steam and don't have any proof of real success. So be careful.

Exil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one, I'll check both of them out.

Thank you.