"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Anyone ever use science/science experiments, to attract women?

NealIRC

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
802
Reaction score
153
Age
38
Like you bring a woman to your place and she's impressed with all this technology you have. From glow-in-the-dark stuff to motion sensing lights. Chemistry/physics/biology.

In the world of plants, there are naturally-occurring blue colored plants, and genetically modified blue roses. You can Wikipedia blue rose, to find out about that. But what nobody has yet done, is make a tree or so where each leaf has a genetic probability of color. Like 1/4th probability of 4 different colors, would love to make or purchase that.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2022
Messages
218
Reaction score
307
Age
55
I raise death’s head moths. Feed them honey and nightshade, and keep them warm.

Sometimes the women find it hard to swallow.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top