Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever pull a (current) stripper online?

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any tips? I pulled an ex-stripper years ago. Don't worry, she wasn't old and used up. She was 30, no kids, and hot as f*ck. This one is a current. I'm thinking she might be a damn feminist though. But I'm not looking to date the chick though. Just smash. She likes video games and ****, so she might be fun.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frame is everything. She'll expect that you are a confident, dominant male. She needs that and not another beta male who worships her. Also, slam her vag good and give her orgasms.

I met a stripper once while in college. I was playing a pickup sport regularly with a group of people. One night, this stripper joins us to play. She was also a college student while being a stripper at a local joint. I was the only guy who got her number and set up a date. She eventually flaked on the interaction before I could fucck her good pusssy. I don't remember all the details since it was nearly 20 years ago. She flaked in the era before the first iPhone. That's still to this day the only time I've ever met a stripper while they were off duty.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frame is everything. She'll expect that you are a confident, dominant male. She needs that and not another beta male who worships her. Also, slam her vag good and give her orgasms.

I met a stripper once while in college. I was playing a pickup sport regularly with a group of people. One night, this stripper joins us to play. She was also a college student while being a stripper at a local joint. I was the only guy who got her number and set up a date. She eventually flaked on the interaction before I could fucck her good pusssy. I don't remember all the details since it was nearly 20 years ago. She flaked in the era before the first iPhone. That's still to this day the only time I've ever met a stripper while they were off duty.
Weird thing for me man was my first strip club experience. Back in 05.

Imagine this, and I am not making this up.

You are extremely heart broken over a recent break up, and it was your first girlfriend in years. You have that one ex you'd love to see again, and you always end up thinking about every time some useless ***** makes you feel like complete garbage.

You're birthday is a few days after your ex ruined you.

But your friends decide hey, you've never been to a strip club before, lets go! I was apprehensive considering I'd be drinking and might get emotional.

Well you get in the club and it's pretty much as you'd expect.

You wait in line with your friend as he gets cash out of the ATM.

Someone taps you on the shoulder.

You turn around, and there she is, the one ex you think about every time some heartless ***** pulls your heart out and stomps on it.

She gives me a hug, and announces throughout the whole damn place so everyone can hear "This is the guy who took my virginity!".

It was ****ing surreal. And if anyone thinks I'm making this up. I'm not. I have nothing to gain from making up a story on an internet forum.

I mean granted she was probably the only person on the planet that could have even remotely made me feel better at the time. So I had to kind of set aside the fact she is now an exotic dancer and we're at a strip club and just talk to her.

But still, ****ing crazy.

The former stripper about 11 years ago we just started chatting online. We went to the same high school and graduated the same year. We met up for drinks and things started going my way pretty well and then she eventually showed me her adult entertainer card from California. I managed to get her back to my apt and I'm telling you OMG, wow. You ain't ****ed until you ****ed a chick that knows how lap dances work.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone taps you on the shoulder.

You turn around, and there she is, the one ex you think about every time some heartless ***** pulls your heart out and stomps on it.

She gives me a hug, and announces throughout the whole damn place so everyone can hear "This is the guy who took my virginity!".

It was ****ing surreal. And if anyone thinks I'm making this up. I'm not. I have nothing to gain from making up a story on an internet forum.
That's amazing!! Your ex girlfriend became a stripper.

The former stripper about 11 years ago we just started chatting online. We went to the same high school and graduated the same year. We met up for drinks and things started going my way pretty well and then she eventually showed me her adult entertainer card from California. I managed to get her back to my apt and I'm telling you OMG, wow. You ain't ****ed until you ****ed a chick that knows how lap dances work.
Did you know her during high school? If so, that wouldn't be a random pull of a stripper from a social media DM. I'm glad you enjoyed the ride on that one.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
When I was in the service I went out to a club stateside and met some brunette, took her back to my place and banged. She was horrendous in the sack, like easily the worst lay of my life. She was actually a very good looking woman and could dance quite well. It was a crying shame.

I chalked it up to a fluke, and agreed to see her again and went to pick her up at her shared apartment with another young woman and come to find out from her friend “oh yeah, we’re both strippers”, and told me the club name and everything. I got up, said I needed to go get something from my car and left. Back then you really could ghost - no cells.

Strip clubs and strippers are yetch.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any tips? I pulled an ex-stripper years ago. Don't worry, she wasn't old and used up. She was 30, no kids, and hot as f*ck. This one is a current. I'm thinking she might be a damn feminist though. But I'm not looking to date the chick though. Just smash. She likes video games and ****, so she might be fun.
it's possible if she likes your images. but they are going to be dating several at a time.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's amazing!! Your ex girlfriend became a stripper.

Did you know her during high school? If so, that wouldn't be a random pull of a stripper from a social media DM. I'm glad you enjoyed the ride on that one.
No, we would have been in completely different social groups. She would have been the hot preppy chick, I was a full blown metal head. You know how it is with high school. We just had a few mutual Facebook friends so I added her and chatted her up.

Yeah bro, nothing like a ****ing stripper lap dance while you're both in your birthday suits.

She was a total ditz though. Not a bad person but a ditz. Think Kelly Bundy. But not a slut or drug user or any other stereotype outside of being hot and ditsy. Her folks still married, not into drugs, like at all. Etc

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, we would have been in completely different social groups. She would have been the hot preppy chick, I was a full blown metal head. You know how it is with high school. We just had a few mutual Facebook friends so I added her and chatted her up.

Yeah bro, nothing like a ****ing stripper lap dance while you're both in your birthday suits.

She was a total ditz though. Not a bad person but a ditz. Think Kelly Bundy. But not a slut or drug user or any other stereotype outside of being hot and ditsy. Her folks still married, not into drugs, like at all. Etc
I'm surprised you didn't have a class like Western Civilization, Chemistry, or US History with that girl who eventually became a stripper, then a former stripper, as a woman. That would have provided a passing familiarity.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised you didn't have a class like Western Civilization, Chemistry, or US History with that girl who eventually became a stripper, then a former stripper, as a woman. That would have provided a passing familiarity.
It's all possible, but like I said different social groups thus we would have never socialized. Plus, I should have added that I left at 10th and came back at 12th grade. But still we would have been in the same graduating class.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got one off of Match.com several years ago. We hit of off well online. She happened to live out of state but was willing to come to my city for a first date. I took her out for drinks, and had her in my bed a few hours later. She would come down every other week and stay for the weekend so she could dance. Had a lot of fun but strippers live in different time zones and you end up sleeping very little.

Treat them like any normal girl, refrain from conversation about their occupation until appropriate. If you are an insecure guy it will not work.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got one off of Match.com several years ago. We hit of off well online. She happened to live out of state but was willing to come to my city for a first date. I took her out for drinks, and had her in my bed a few hours later. She would come down every other week and stay for the weekend so she could dance. Had a lot of fun but strippers live in different time zones and you end up sleeping very little.

Treat them like any normal girl, refrain from conversation about their occupation until appropriate. If you are an insecure guy it will not work.
Yeah, but I had to laugh when my ex told me she gave a lap dance to Arnold. She was one in California. So yeah I had that experience minus the time zone stuff. So unlike most I already pretty much have experience with this, as well as one other "hired gun" situation, hot chick paid for her looks to sell more beer to horny men.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did in my twenties, on POF. She was in her early twenties from what I recall. We just had chemistry, she liked my sarcastic sense of humor. We F'd at a hotel she got prior to our date as she was staying with some people having just moved here.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pulled a stripper in Orlando in November 2021, well I thought I pulled her, she wanted money in the end so I bounced.

I really wish we had strip clubs in the UK like they do in Florida and Cali, the vibe is next level.