Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else hate alcohol? How do you handle dates?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I don’t think it matters much. Just get something non-alcoholic and tell her that you don’t drink. There’s no need to explain yourself further or be apologetic about it. It’s not that unusual for people not to consume alcohol.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let him define that the only way of not being lame is being in altered states.... He's the lame a$$ mother fvcker thinking getting high is what makes one "cool"...
I would say if you don't use any drugs of any kind you may be a bit lame but depends on the person.

Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see the advantages. Price of alcohol has gone up a lot since the pandemic and if you are dating regularly it can be an expense. And obviously there are good health reasons and for some people alcohol doesn't agree with them.

Quite a lot of women would have a problem with it:
a) they assume you are a recovering alcoholic
b) they need a man to drink to enable their own dependence on alcohol to have fun lose their inhibitions etc so when a man isn't drink they feel he is judging them or feel guilty about their alcohol problem.
c) they feel there is something a bit predatory about the person opposite them being stone cold sober while they are a little under the influence

Of course more relevance to hookups/casual relationships and low quality women.

For hookups I always found that a dimly lit late night bar, a few drinks, and lots of kino is an effective way to maximise the chances of sleeping with them on the first, second or third date. And it tends to be low quality women who drink too much and seek the company of others who do so.

Oh and a famous pickup guru had a M.O. of ordering soda water with a slice of lime and claiming it as a gin and tonic/vodka soda etc. It is a little sketchy and you risk getting caught if she gets to see the tab or insists on trying your drink (although it looks pretty unexciting) or there is table service and the server announces your orders. But you can probably get away with it in a bar where you order at the bar and settle your tab straight away. And if you do get caught you might be able to get away with the excuse you just wanted her to feel comfortable and thought she's feel uncomfortable if she knew you weren't drinking.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Millions of dead junkies and stupefied potheads would agree.
There are plenty of drugs besides pot and heroin which are about as worthless as alcohol, most of the "popular" drugs are shvt.

The most interesting drugs are more fringe - nootropics and psychedelics. Some of my favorite nootropics are Selegiline, Modafinil, Phenylpiracetam, Cabergoline, Semax, Cerebrosylin, and Alpha GPC... then lots of interesting psychedelics, of course there's acid or shrooms but other like Mescaline, Muscaria, Ibogaine, Ayahuasca, which are highly useful for a broad range of applications. Being open minded enough to try drugs is a positive character trait imo. If you are closed off to all of these you are limiting the range of experience and insight you can have in your life.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pretty much don't drink and it's not much of an issue. Had one girl say "I don't think we're compatible" and end the date on the spot when I told her. Other than that, most girls are indifferent and many find it to be a cute quirk.

My primary concern is whether there are any legal ramifications for having sex with a girl who's inebriated while you're sober...

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I quit drinking for 13 years, didn't have a problem, just didn't enjoy it, the effect it had on my body, or being around inebriated people. Restarted last year when I started to get back in the nightlife, and now I'm putting it down again for the above reasons. Not planning on hanging in the bars much more right now and when I do go out to see live music I'll cross that bridge of sipping soda.

As someone that doesn't care for it maybe you should consider if you want to spend time on women that are drinkers, they might not be compatible with what you want.

There are plenty women that don't like alcohol (like you), probably a better match, probably healthier, and a good chance better looking. Drinking takes it's toll on the body, skin, and the brain.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been drinking cider lately and enjoy it alot. Its a particular companies brand that is not too sweet and not too sour and they have alot of varieties of it.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you handle dates? I know some really cool bars that have a perfect atmosphere for dates but I'm just done with alcohol. Do you guys think ordering a non alcoholic drink will fly over well?
Maybe bars had the perfect atmosphere when drinks were part of the date, but it doesn't sound perfect now that you avoid drinking. I didn't see you mention anyplace other than bars. What have you tried as an alternative?

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Start Vaping.
The nicotine will counteract the alcohol fatigue. Also using a drink like Vodka Redbull can help that as well.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe bars had the perfect atmosphere when drinks were part of the date, but it doesn't sound perfect now that you avoid drinking. I didn't see you mention anyplace other than bars. What have you tried as an alternative?
I still drink on dates I just have 1 but I don't enjoy it.

The only other first dates I've been on were coffee dates, with the exception to straight-to-house "dates" whch also always involve alcohol.

Start Vaping.
The nicotine will counteract the alcohol fatigue. Also using a drink like Vodka Redbull can help that as well.
I use snus on occassion but it makes your **** shrink and it kills my libido.

Vodka redbull or any caffeine in general is obviously great but not worth it unless she's hot and you plan on fvcking all night

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t drink, don’t like the taste.

I took the hottest 30 year old out to dinner, she ordered alcohol, I just stuck with water. Middle of the dinner I asked her “Can I have a Pepsi?” She’ said “you don’t have to ask me.”

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I still drink on dates I just have 1 but I don't enjoy it.

The only other first dates I've been on were coffee dates, with the exception to straight-to-house "dates" whch also always involve alcohol.
I enjoy flirting and socializing for its own sake, so restaurants have worked well as my first date choice. That's not a suggestion, just something that worked for me. I also enjoy trying new restaurants with someone fluent in the local langauge.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
Alcohol is the best substance ever created for moving things forward with a woman. If you tell a woman that you do not like drinking, it registers in her mind as you do not like having sex. That is what it means to her.

Early on I often exaggerate my drinking and say I drink a lot. I usually do too. If I drink wine it will be 1-2 bottles but I make sure I always drink more than her.

If she has a glass of wine I have a martini and also an extra wine at dinner while she has just water. I am always going to drink more than her.

If she does not want to drink with a guy a lot of the times (but not always) it means she will not want to have intimacy.

Drinking is a hundred times more likely to lead to intimacy. Drinking, being irresponsible, and women all go hand in hand.

Even if you meet a sober woman she will probably sit and date a guy who drinks. Even if she claims to be committed to sobriety she probably cheats once in a while and has a drink with a guy out of her responsibility as a women to behave irresponsible. It is practically her biological duty.

Drinks are one of the most useful tools in the seductive process.

If a woman sits having a drink and having fun with you the chances of fun and intimacy goes way higher. Drinks are a key component of relaxing the guards up, letting go, behaving irresponsible. Drinking basically says to her you are in her world of being with women.

You weed out so many harpies by just drinking more than she does. She sees you drink a lot more than her and it puts her at ease to see someone behaving irresponsible: drinks are irresistible to a healthy woman.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t drink a lot of alcohol because of the empty calories. If I’m on a date and have to drink SOMETHING I’ll drink a Mich Ultra beer.
How is that working out for you with getting laid in correlation with getting drunk with women?

My mom drinks Mich Ultras in those 9oz bottles. I kind of like them but it’s like 2 sips. Women like ridiculous things like a 9oz Michelob Ultra.

If you were planning to have a sleepover of women load up on those mini Michelobs and low carb wine coolers.

But overall the forum needs some help in the drinking department: not that I am an expert or anything but sobriety will definitely reduce your dating lives.

And I think you know what I am talking about….

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol is the best substance ever created for moving things forward with a woman. If you tell a woman that you do not like drinking, it registers in her mind as you do not like having sex. That is what it means to her.

Early on I often exaggerate my drinking and say I drink a lot. I usually do too. If I drink wine it will be 1-2 bottles but I make sure I always drink more than her.

If she has a glass of wine I have a martini and also an extra wine at dinner while she has just water. I am always going to drink more than her.

If she does not want to drink with a guy a lot of the times (but not always) it means she will not want to have intimacy.

Drinking is a hundred times more likely to lead to intimacy. Drinking, being irresponsible, and women all go hand in hand.

Even if you meet a sober woman she will probably sit and date a guy who drinks. Even if she claims to be committed to sobriety she probably cheats once in a while and has a drink with a guy out of her responsibility as a women to behave irresponsible. It is practically her biological duty.

Drinks are one of the most useful tools in the seductive process.

If a woman sits having a drink and having fun with you the chances of fun and intimacy goes way higher. Drinks are a key component of relaxing the guards up, letting go, behaving irresponsible. Drinking basically says to her you are in her world of being with women.

You weed out so many harpies by just drinking more than she does. She sees you drink a lot more than her and it puts her at ease to see someone behaving irresponsible: drinks are irresistible to a healthy woman.
Hmmm gotta say you do have a point here..

I personally hate alcohol and its because of the bad reasons you've mentioned. I feel like most women do respect it to some degree.

Dating and partying are the things that always pull me back in. "Hot man summer" is around the corner, and its gonna be difficult to resist the temptation.

You made my head spin with this post..