Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody seen this MoMo stuff?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just google and get ready to get chills down your spine. Like a mix of Shelly Duvall on the Shining, the Joker, and a creepy bird. It's on some social media and they try to convince kids to kill themselves, called the MoMo challenge or whatever.

Then Vegan Gaines and another Youtube channel called MattsWhatItIs has uncovered how some online predators are time-stamping some 6-7 year old girls gymnastics videos and circulating it on Youtube, while getting around their filters.

Some creepy mother f*ckers out there. This world is not a 'good' place. At all.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Just google and get ready to get chills down your spine. Like a mix of Shelly Duvall on the Shining, the Joker, and a creepy bird. It's on some social media and they try to convince kids to kill themselves, called the MoMo challenge or whatever.

Then Vegan Gaines and another Youtube channel called MattsWhatItIs has uncovered how some online predators are time-stamping some 6-7 year old girls gymnastics videos and circulating it on Youtube, while getting around their filters.

Some creepy mother f*ckers out there. This world is not a 'good' place. At all.
Don’t worry.

Kim Kardashian, who has 3 kids, wrote YouTube to cut all Momo videos and they will listen. She has more power than the President.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Ahh, she's very much like a lot of the ladies you find online. Past the wall, crazy and saggy t!ts. I think it's disgusting but hilarious that parents and people allow this sh!t to happen. Should I ever have a kid or kids (prob. doubtful due to the laws), he/she/they would NOT have a smart phone until they were 18. There is no reason why a child or teen has to have a smart phone. A tablet at home, sure, but with parental locks.

The sad fact is, both parents work and they do not monitor their kids. If people put their kids first instead of everything else for the pursuit of the mighty dollar, then we wouldn't have such fvcked up kids and ladies. Just my opinion.

Such a cutie...

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There was something similar in Russia several years ago, idea was revolved around social media and people convincing teens to attack others and to suicide. It got media attention, FSB cracked down, and I believe people behind it were either arrested or liquidated, never heard about it again. By the way, another reason to use apps like reptilicus to wiretap your kids. Know where they at, who they talking to, what they reading, you can even dial in from a special number, their phone will not ring, and you can listen to surrounding sounds. Amazing! Picture yourself dialing onto your wife's phone and hearing her moan and scream while she getting fcked!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
There was something similar in Russia several years ago, idea was revolved around social media and people convincing teens to attack others and to suicide. It got media attention, FSB cracked down, and I believe people behind it were either arrested or liquidated, never heard about it again. By the way, another reason to use apps like reptilicus to wiretap your kids. Know where they at, who they talking to, what they reading, you can even dial in from a special number, their phone will not ring, and you can listen to surrounding sounds. Amazing! Picture yourself dialing onto your wife's phone and hearing her moan and scream while she getting fcked!
I understand, and while it is very upsetting to hear what happened to those kids, it's partly the parents fault for not watching what their kids are doing online. I didn't get a cell until 17, and I had one of those pre-paid flip phones that I had to pay out of my side jobs after school. I had a pager, but that's about it. My parents were strict in that regard. I remember, when I was 17 and out at the diner with some friends and some ladies. I was in the back getting a BJ and my dad calls asking where I was at 1:00 am. So embarrassing. Now, I see teens out way past that on weekends and summers. Parents have no control over their kids.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picture yourself dialing onto your wife's phone and hearing her moan and scream while she getting fcked!
hahahahahaha

Parents have no control over their kids.
They really don't, but IMO it's not that difficult to correct. So many parents want to be friends with their kids or live their lives through them, essentially depending on them for their own happiness. Many red pill principles can be applied to parenting.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Thing is you all are millenials. You fcked up from birth. And what the fck do you expect from your kids then.......Yea fckparents should control.

They are fcked up Friday m birth!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is you all are millenials. You fcked up from birth. And what the fck do you expect from your kids then.......Yea fckparents should control.

They are fcked up Friday m birth!
Millenials don't have kids old enough to know about this stuff just yet. These parents are from the generation before them (my generation).

I do relate to millenials though.