"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Anybody else sick of playing it save?

Worthington

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Is there anybody here that hates playing life save. I play my life just like the all american male should.


Through H/S I played sports and joined some clubs.

I am now in college where I have a steady gf. I don't drink or smoke I have never been in trouble.


I am in college studying to be in the medical field. Doing I job I don't want to do.


What I really want to do is go to cali and become an actor. Or sharpen up my rappin skills.

I am not a dreamer I know I can be a actor or rapper. I know I can't be a nba player or the president.

It also takes me a while to approach girls. I am getting better but now I am saying fvck it and approach every girl.


It's time for a change.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
THink about supporting a family. THe media industry is not about skill - it is about luck, playing your cards right, and having the right connections. Theres probably 10k people lining up this very instant with amazing talent yet no chance to get in. THe cinema and music field is more cruel than it seems.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
You should follow your passion but just be sure and find out what that is.You should go for it if you're going towards being an an actor , not away from doing 7 years of work at med school.

If you can be an actor and can give it 100% then do it. One day you're going to be 78 and you will have exhausted the possibilities for adventure in this life. What do you want to look back on having done.

However it's a lot easier to go to an audition by taking a day off from your million dollar a year opthalmology gig than it is to take a day off from burger king, know what I'm saying.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
California Love-

The point is DON'T think about supporting a family.

Once you get into the career and family you are finished.

Trust me on this one. I am there.

Worthington... now is your chance to do anything you want in live. Once you let yourself be tied down you are DONE.

I cannot say what you should do but do not buy into the 9 to 5, family values crap. You will be sorry if you do. I know I am.

Dietzcoi
 

MagicDonJuan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by dietzcoi
California Love-

The point is DON'T think about supporting a family.

Once you get into the career and family you are finished.

Trust me on this one. I am there.

Worthington... now is your chance to do anything you want in live. Once you let yourself be tied down you are DONE.

I cannot say what you should do but do not buy into the 9 to 5, family values crap. You will be sorry if you do. I know I am.

Dietzcoi
Lol, that was funny as hell.
"You will be sorry if you do. I know I am."
someones having a mid-life crisis
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Get the Anarchist Cookbook.Plenty of pratical pranks.
 
Top