Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any Wingmen out there in Houston?

Iamtheehunter

Reaction score
What's up,

Are you currently looking to go out but don't have a wingman to join you? Or maybe you're already going out...alone, like a creep. Or maybe you go out with your friends but they all get wasted and don't really ever help you with achieving your goals.

Hi, my name is Hunter. And if this sounds like you, don't worry. I have a solution. I'm new to the Houston area and have been living here for around a month. I don't have a lot of experience in the seduction game but I have been taking courses and I even had a coach for a while. I'm 27 years old and have never had a relationship (no, never, not once). And yes, I have a job and no, I don't play video games. I am striving to make a change in my life and I'm going to do that no matter how difficult it's going to be.

So if you too are striving to make a change in this area of your life, and if you live in Houston then I think we should meet up. Nothing helps more than having a friend (that is if we do become friends) who's on the same journey as you. Or maybe you're already a pro and just want to teach a newb, then I'd be open to that as well.
But wait, there's more....jk, this is not an infomercial...

Seriously, if you're looking for a wingman and you live in Houston, leave a comment down below and let's connect. Nothing sucks more than going out night after night by yourself and not making improvements. Get results by having a friend who's on the same path and would be wanting to help you improve as well.
Hurry because offer ends soon....

Notes: Side effects may include -
- making a new friend
- going out to clubs
- staying out late and losing sleep
- getting laid with girls
- becoming more confident
And please consult your physician if you're struggling with ED...pickup will not cure that.

TYLER DURDEN77005

Reaction score
What's up,

Are you currently looking to go out but don't have a wingman to join you? Or maybe you're already going out...alone, like a creep. Or maybe you go out with your friends but they all get wasted and don't really ever help you with achieving your goals.

Hi, my name is Hunter. And if this sounds like you, don't worry. I have a solution. I'm new to the Houston area and have been living here for around a month. I don't have a lot of experience in the seduction game but I have been taking courses and I even had a coach for a while. I'm 27 years old and have never had a relationship (no, never, not once). And yes, I have a job and no, I don't play video games. I am striving to make a change in my life and I'm going to do that no matter how difficult it's going to be.

So if you too are striving to make a change in this area of your life, and if you live in Houston then I think we should meet up. Nothing helps more than having a friend (that is if we do become friends) who's on the same journey as you. Or maybe you're already a pro and just want to teach a newb, then I'd be open to that as well.
But wait, there's more....jk, this is not an infomercial...

Seriously, if you're looking for a wingman and you live in Houston, leave a comment down below and let's connect. Nothing sucks more than going out night after night by yourself and not making improvements. Get results by having a friend who's on the same path and would be wanting to help you improve as well.
Hurry because offer ends soon....

Notes: Side effects may include -
- making a new friend
- going out to clubs
- staying out late and losing sleep
- getting laid with girls
- becoming more confident
And please consult your physician if you're struggling with ED...pickup will not cure that.

I am open to going out. My email is tyler.durden77005@gmail.com