"Women Don't Know You Want to Have Sex If You Don't Tell Them."“Any reasonable woman knows you’d like to have sex with her."
- Rollo Tomassi, The Rational Male
- Chase Amante, Girls Chase
Which alleged Alpha Dog is right?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
"Women Don't Know You Want to Have Sex If You Don't Tell Them."“Any reasonable woman knows you’d like to have sex with her."
- Rollo Tomassi, The Rational Male
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Of course they do. I don’t need Rollo Tomassi to tell me that. It’s like any time you’re dealing with a salesman, you know they want to sell you something. So what?“Any reasonable woman knows you’d like to have sex with her. It. A primal, chemical instinct and to be brutally honest, there’s nothing wrong with it.”
- Rollo Tomassi, The Rational Male
In a more generalized context, sex with a desirable woman (at least enough that we invest time, energy and money to seduce her through dates) is the endgame for most men, and that's not a bad thing if they never wanted to have a LTR with her. All is fair.Your value comes from everything but sex, yet so many just focus on sex alone.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
"Women Pretend They Don't Know You Want to Have Sex If You Don't Remind Them Every Time You Meet Them by Sliding Your Hand Between Their Legs." - Dr Skankypoon"Women Don't Know You Want to Have Sex If You Don't Tell Them."
- Chase Amante, Girls Chase
Which alleged Alpha Dog is right?
Let me know when you meet one of thoseAny reasonable woman...