“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Any particularly good cologne that you have found women especially love?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

spred

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Messages
195
Reaction score
148
Age
48
I will let others respond to the point.
My experience: I buy different expensive colognes, use them depending on season, period of day,etc.
Woman uses very strong cologne, drowns out mine, useless :))
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
Even better if its cheap and on Amazon!
Unless you are on a tight budget, it is not worth going cheap on colognes. Strive for Parfum which is the highest concentration. It is more expensive but perhaps pick one and stick with it using only for special occasions.

My go to: Bleu de Chanel

I wrote an article about my top 5 which includes Bleu and Creed Aventus among other classics:



Modern Man Advice
 
Top