“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

any helpfull advice great ones

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
I have to admit when i first found this site i thought it was a joke! But i actually took my time to read the dj bible and liked it a ton.
now here is the complication if you will.

Ok before i started learning to be a rooky dj i was an AFC by the way what does that stand for? Anyways I met this girl when i was a AFC and a helpless victim of being the "nice guy" or man that don't get any if you will. Me and her were friends she is 15 i'm 18 is that bad shakeing the crib? but she stopped talking to me for 2 months! and then she comes around again and says i've been busy packing into my new house and she also sent me a christmas card in january saying "Merry christmas and happy new year? wtf? she did include poetry in a note aswell. My dj senses knowledge tells me to drop her like a bad habit. Any input comments or advice would be very appreciated my good men!
by the way i'm a virgin kinda rare in this day and age that could change though. I'm also new here so hello! And hope i can make friends here. Sorry this is long
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Nice to see you've read the biblr...AFC = Average Frustrated Chump. Maybe joke about the card, or don't say anything about it...I think that one important aspect of DJing, however, is to stop analyzing "What does it mean if she does this?" etc...as a DJ, you don't care about that stuff, it's just details, and even if you want the girl, you don't need her.

I would also recommend reading into the self-improvement stuff by Sammo, great for a beginning DJ and for everyone.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Oh yeah, and if you haven't gotten to it yet, read "Be a Man" by Pook...excellent explanation of what a DJ is...Pook is tha man.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Hi buckwheat, welcome to Donjuan, this can be the best thing that has ever happened to you...

Anyways good jb reading the Bible and keep it up, it has most of the answers to the questions you have. I think that N-2-B-P was right when he said you're overanalysing. Try and have fun in whatever you do, and make your own decisions. If you feel you should drop her then go ahead. But I wouldn't drop her because of her lack of communications (unless she is playing games on purpose) She is only 15 tho, and since she didn't talk to you for 3 months you guys prolly aint bf/gf. So try to meet as much new girls as possible and keep your options open.

Have fun here at SoSuave and try and read every where before you ask questions...
 
Top