"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Any Guys Here Watch P0rn Even When In A LTR?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
From time to time I have done this myself, however I quickly realised that exposure to porn made me lose a little sexual attraction for the girl I was seeing... So I stopped viewing it all together.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
No, I do not.

The more difficult for me was to avoid porn when unattached and had no prospects.

I am many years into a no porn and no masturbation life plan. No porn and no masturbation has been good for me.
 

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2017
Messages
768
Reaction score
1,068
Age
45
I used to... then for whatever reason I remember myself at like 13 years old thinking man I hope when I’m grown up I am banging chicks and not looking at porn... then it sort of turned into an out of body experience where I literally said dude wtf are you doing .. that’s so weird that at 40 your into watching two other people go at it.... and I stopped.

with me it never affected my ability to perform with my girl.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,385
Reaction score
4,052
I watched it together with my ex wife. Depends on the lady. Some women like it too and will watch it together or intro you to other porn like my ex wife did. The issue is everything should be shared. I would not look at escort ads or talk about pay4play fantasy as that is too much.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2022
Messages
724
Reaction score
1,051
Age
35
Location
Tijuana, Mexico
I used to watch some quick pornos before hittin a workout just to get the testosterone fumes flowin. Now a days I got no main squeeze and I rarely watch porn. I’m on no fap and I feel great.
If I had a bangin chick wit a juicy fat azz on tap than I don’t see myself loadin up the xvideos tab if I ain’t doing it now
 
Top