Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any fast to learn online jobs that pay 500 bucks a month?

Golden_Boy

Reaction score
TLDR; I am stuck in my parents kitchen (don't ask) and need an online (freelance) job. No idea where to start so any suggestion is welcome. :)

I live in the magical land of Serbia where the standard is piss poor and everything is relatively cheap. I need to somehow earn around 500 bucks and I can live alone on that with no problem. The dilemma is that I am currently a student and thus need something that will not interfere with my class schedule, so I am searching for something with a flexible time table. I know that every job requires a skill, and I am willing to learn and put time into acquiring it. Preferably I'd want to start earning money and move out off my parents kitchen as soon as possible, butt I do realize that that may be easier said than done. Every suggestion and critique is welcome!

Got any job recommendations? Any advice? :)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TLDR; I am stuck in my parents kitchen (don't ask) and need an online (freelance) job. No idea where to start so any suggestion is welcome. :)

I live in the magical land of Serbia where the standard is piss poor and everything is relatively cheap. I need to somehow earn around 500 bucks and I can live alone on that with no problem. The dilemma is that I am currently a student and thus need something that will not interfere with my class schedule, so I am searching for something with a flexible time table. I know that every job requires a skill, and I am willing to learn and put time into acquiring it. Preferably I'd want to start earning money and move out off my parents kitchen as soon as possible, butt I do realize that that may be easier said than done. Every suggestion and critique is welcome!

500 a week isnt that like minimum wage these days? I hear tent in the states is like 1500 a month already. How can salaries be that low?

Golden_Boy

Reaction score
500 a week isnt that like minimum wage these days? I hear tent in the states is like 1500 a month already. How can salaries be that low?
I do not live in the US, but in Serbia (the other half of Europe, Balkans). I know people that live of 300 a month. Heck, a judge here only makes around 1.3k a month after taxes.
On a side note, if you ever feel like being a digital nomad come to the Balkans. Its safe, cozy and everything is dirt cheap compared to the States :)

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not live in the US, but in Serbia (the other half of Europe, Balkans). I know people that live of 300 a month. Heck, a judge here only makes around 1.3k a month after taxes.
On a side note, if you ever feel like being a digital nomad come to the Balkans. Its safe, cozy and everything is dirt cheap compared to the States :)
I was recently in Croatia and it really made me want to move to that side of the world, precisely because it's so cheap to live there. Food is really cheap (and better than in the US) and rent and property is also cheap.

My uncle had a plan to live in southeast asia doing microtransactions for amazon. I don't know details of it, but it was mostly clerical work. He failed because he didn't have reliable access to internet and he knocked up a psychopathic teenager

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Belgrade don’t really pay that well for tech jobs and what people have been telling me is inflation is driving prices up. Serbian women are hot and the people seem really friendly.

If you had IT skills like integration, ETL tools or data warehousing experience, I could probably get you a hybrid job (3 days in office 2 remote) in Belgrade.

Regarding your question, I really have no idea you’ve not told us what skills you have. Try Fiver, or if you have no skills, do your cv and start applying for jobs?

Kids these days. When I was 21 I travelled 5 hours a day for a year for a job. Minimum wage. Just to get in an office and stop warehouse/forklift work I was doing. I have 0 sympathy for the unemployed, there are jobs out there, you just don’t want to do them.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Start your own website and earn google adsense..

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit up fiverr.com and look around for jobs you think you might be able to do.

And then hustle your a$$ off.

Golden_Boy

Reaction score
@Murk
I understand that I have not specified any skill. That's why I asked for something to learn. I have basic skills in video and photo editing, website building, digital art and are currently studying software engineering (not in Belgrade, left Belgrade quite bitter in 2021 and changed my studies by 180 degrees). The thing is that I am well aware that not one of my skills is on a high enough level to go out and charge money for it (yet), at least I would not be comfortable with it for it feels like I am scamming someone. At this point I am unsure where to direct my focus and am just asking for some guidance. I could have communicated better. Anyway, thanks for the offer butt right now I have to decline. And thanks for the though love, appreciated!
Once I get on my own feet and you visit Serbia ,for whatever reason, hit me up and I can buy us some coffee. :)

@taiyuu_otoko
Did some fiverr browsing, video editing looks like something I could sharpen up on quite fast. Thanks! Time to hustle!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Murk
I understand that I have not specified any skill. That's why I asked for something to learn. I have basic skills in video and photo editing, website building, digital art and are currently studying software engineering (not in Belgrade, left Belgrade quite bitter in 2021 and changed my studies by 180 degrees). The thing is that I am well aware that not one of my skills is on a high enough level to go out and charge money for it (yet), at least I would not be comfortable with it for it feels like I am scamming someone. At this point I am unsure where to direct my focus and am just asking for some guidance. I could have communicated better. Anyway, thanks for the offer butt right now I have to decline. And thanks for the though love, appreciated!
Once I get on my own feet and you visit Serbia ,for whatever reason, hit me up and I can buy us some coffee. :)

@taiyuu_otoko
Did some fiverr browsing, video editing looks like something I could sharpen up on quite fast. Thanks! Time to hustle!
Yes fiverr is your best bet for quick money.

Go to a local factory/warehouse and ask if they need help. A minimum wage goes a long way when you are living in your parent's kitchen. Do that while leveling up your tech skills and selling them on fiverr. Create a LinkedIn account, and put all your skills on there. I headhunt all my Serbian's on LinkedIn only. I am in Belgrade once per year to visit clients. Good luck you seem motivated.