"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

any asnwer ?

BrAzILiaNpLaYaE

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
......
I've tryed to find but wasnt successfull... I didnt any posts of some good lines to approach chicks in the hallways classroom and other places in skewl like football games... I mean like there r alot of chicks that see alot but i dont really talk to so... if any of playas have any ideas of how to get a better chance in situations like that feel free to asnwer my question.... ladaaa
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
'school'
 
Top