"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

anti slut defense... the "i dont want you to think im a slut"

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
ok this sh1t is pissing me off

i was messing around with a girl the other day... we are kissing heavy... im rubbing all over her (over clothes) she is grinding me from up top (i am fully clothed) and i take her top off (still has bra on) then shes like "no i dont want you to think im a slut"

i fvcuking hate that crap, listen b1tch i KNOW youre a slut, you know it, so lets just do it

what do you guys do to get around this? i know sometimes you cant say anything to get a girl to do it and it mostly just takes time (1-2 dates and they think its ok... idiots)

any help?

thx
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
Take her arms.
Look into her eyes, and slowly say

"Baby, You know I will take of you"



We all had variations of this sh1t... usually virgins do it tho, experienced girls are much easier.

you could tell her you arent going all the way.. tell her you want to give her pleasure. If you work your tounge right she could give in.
 

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Northridge California
Tell her she's right, continue with Kissing and petting and try again in ten minutes
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Oxide
you could tell her you arent going all the way.. tell her you want to give her pleasure. If you work your tounge right she could give in.
Whisper in her ear "I wanna make you feel good..." ;)
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I usually just say something like "Oh you're aprox 10 minutes too late for that" or "You're too late for that". Always worked for me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
How about you respect her decision? If she doesn't want to do something, then that's her choice.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Yes, Top Don, thank you for that constructive and articulate feedback. We could all learn a lot from a classy guy like you.

P.s. I take it then that women go for sexually desperate men who make them feel uncomfortable, right?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Dirtheart
Yes, Top Don, thank you for that constructive and articulate feedback. We could all learn a lot from a classy guy like you.

P.s. I take it then that women go for sexually desperate men who make them feel uncomfortable, right?

Taking control doesn't equal sexually desperate...There is a difference between the token 'i don't want you to think of me as a slut' (******** for, please call me after we bang) vs her not wanting to go through with it...

Obviously if she isn't into it, let it go, but usually this is just for theatrics...
 
Top