Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

anti depressants and depression

mongoose01

Don Juan
Reaction score
i went to a shrink and he said i was suffering from depression. i wants to put me on lexapro.

has anyone taken lexapro or any other antidepressants, how does it make you feel and does it work.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mongoose01
i went to a shrink and he said i was suffering from depression. i wants to put me on lexapro.

has anyone taken lexapro or any other antidepressants, how does it make you feel and does it work.
It does work you have real clinical depression.

It is almost guaranteed that you'll be prescribed an antidepressant by a psychiatrist.

Is this a new diagnosis for you? This is the time of the year that people get depressed because of lack of light and not necessarily needs to be fixed by popping happy pills.

mongoose01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw...I've been depressed on and off for years. I haven't felt right in a very long time.

My general anxiety is just over life. I have a series of failures (relationships, business, etc).

I feel sh!tty.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool.

You can get all depressed and try to overcome it and ride the rollercoaster that ****s up your life..

OR

You can try medication.

If the medication doesn't work, then go back to your rollercoaster.

Check out all the alternatives that modern science provides. You could be incredibly surprised.

Eric

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mongoose01

lexapro makes you sooooooooooooooooooo tired all the time but makes you feel fine other than that.