“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Another Thing

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
The Christian Right is huge in the USA but not so huge anywhere else in the World. I am not going to enter into a religious debate and am not going to mention my faith or lack thereof at all. Not interested, this is a site for wannabe Don Juans for Gods sake.

BUT, some guys in here carry on at me about my original thread and bandy about hoe and hoe's are this and that. Mary Magdelane was a hoe, so according to your theory he should have said "f$%ck off hoe" and stoned her. Yet these same men get all religious when it suits them.

I am not bothered, in other words, at your beliefs but the friggin hypocrisy that seems to accompany it. ONE OR THE OTHER. DONT TRY AND GET ALL MORALISTIC IN A SITE CALLED SOSUAVE???

Please, that is.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Sart
The Christian Right is huge in the USA but not so huge anywhere else in the World. I am not going to enter into a religious debate and am not going to mention my faith or lack thereof at all. Not interested, this is a site for wannabe Don Juans for Gods sake.

BUT, some guys in here carry on at me about my original thread and bandy about hoe and hoe's are this and that. Mary Magdelane was a hoe, so according to your theory he should have said "f$%ck off hoe" and stoned her. Yet these same men get all religious when it suits them.

I am not bothered, in other words, at your beliefs but the friggin hypocrisy that seems to accompany it. ONE OR THE OTHER. DONT TRY AND GET ALL MORALISTIC IN A SITE CALLED SOSUAVE???

Please, that is.
Actually a recent expose has shown that Mary Magdelane was an apostle. The old church religion buried it.
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Some say that she was Jesus' wife, and the church surpressed this is the 3rd century as they wanted Jesus to be celebate.

Its all bullsh1t in my opinion anyway.

Dietzcoi
 

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
VA
you guys have any sources for your statments? I would love to read "em."
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Zoso

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Zoso
Look up the story of the woman about to be stoned in the bible. It never refers to her as Mary Magdalene, that is a connection that was made later, most likely to discount the idea of a female apostle or of Jesus' lover.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by BlackDragon
you guys have any sources for your statments? I would love to read "em."
I watched it on a t.v. program. I forgot the title of it. I think it was originally based on a fiction book called the bible code but the author was doing research that a group of other scholars were doing and learned the truth from them.

That prompted a entire hour long program with a bunch of priest who do biblical research. (actually I don't think they were all catholic priest...also in the group were a bunch of professors and other sorts).

The belief is that jesus was not a virgin. He lived in a time were you were not allowed to be a virgin for one thing. Secondly they found the records where it was changed that Mary was actually speaking the word and doing healings as the other opostles were.
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Sart
The Christian Right is huge in the USA but not so huge anywhere else in the World. I am not going to enter into a religious debate and am not going to mention my faith or lack thereof at all. Not interested, this is a site for wannabe Don Juans for Gods sake.

BUT, some guys in here carry on at me about my original thread and bandy about hoe and hoe's are this and that. Mary Magdelane was a hoe, so according to your theory he should have said "f$%ck off hoe" and stoned her. Yet these same men get all religious when it suits them.

I am not bothered, in other words, at your beliefs but the friggin hypocrisy that seems to accompany it. ONE OR THE OTHER. DONT TRY AND GET ALL MORALISTIC IN A SITE CALLED SOSUAVE???

Please, that is.
(In Little John's Voice) WHAT???? You are attacking the intergredy of an internet discussion board.

But ok I see what you are saying. Maybe this particular hoe you are dealing with is as virtuious as Mary, but in percentage terms Mary is one in a million.
 
Top