"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Another Saterday night alone on the internet...

187EazyE

New Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
I`m sick of this. I want to get out and do someting in the real world. But what? Help me guys where can I go by my self and not look like a dork being by my self? I`m 20 years old BTW. Or how can I make friends when I`m not in school?

I`m going for a walk any thing to get out of this appartment.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
Go to a gym. They arent always expensive.
Or maybe join a soccer(or any sport) classes-games.
 

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Coffee shop to read, study, and people watch
A run at night
 

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
A gym is a good idea. Or find a party/disco were the mood is so crazy that no one will ever know you are alone. show up slightly drunk if it helps. That is actually one of the best ways to get your ass up and start courting the honeys as you won't anything else to do once you get there.

Myself, I am travelling Asia these days, so I don't have that concern. Don't really think about women much here either. Just going at it myself and quite happy doing so. Be interesting to get back to my social life after five months of solitude.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top