Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another Lost Battle.....

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, Look at myself, I lost another battle to a oneitis. I need to fix my head man, this thing is killing me. I become a TRUE good dj and well my first experience was a failure. Alas, I'm not too sad because of it, because experience is always good. Well what I really want other posters for me to do is maybe give me couple of words to pick myself back up.

PS> I know being a DJ doesn't require a advice to pick myself up but hey, a diss would do some good for me righ now.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some days are better then others man. Everyday a new chapter is written.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there man. It wasn't until I experienced the so-called oneitis (I really dislike using these DJ terms, hehe) for the umpteenth time that I really became aware of my faults and limitations. This was a long time ago and during that time I thought I had my shiet together. I thought I knew how attraction worked. I thought I knew how to get the girls and keep em. I thought I knew so much.

I thought wrong.

I acted like such a sissy-biatch it makes me cringe when I think back! hahah. My friends really enjoyed that period. It was the only time they saw me "down", so to speak, after that girl dropped me like a hot potato.

I hit a low but that was my turning point. It caused me to really take a look at myself and to see what I did wrong, learn from my mistakes and not commit them again. Since then, I have learned so much about myself and the people around me, it's like I live in a whole nutha world. I'm STILL learning, always learning but I've come so far since then it's as if I'm a completely different person...for the better!

Use this low as a turning point. You can learn from this or you can dwell on this, forcing yourself to relive it in your near future. You know what I decided. What have YOU decided?

-Shadow

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use this low as a turning point. You can learn from this or you can dwell on this, forcing yourself to relive it in your near future. You know what I decided. What have YOU decided?
Yes, it is going to require thinking. This just happened to me too by the way...now I think, if you have second thoughts and you are making all the moves on some chick, she is not interested- move on. If she is interested she will show it. You might have to go through some misfortune before you crack into fortune which you will if you don't quit.

The path through darkness leads to light.