"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Aniston, Pitt separating after 4 years of marriage

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
what the ****, some of the replies have been just simply retarded.

The only difference between a normal relationship and a celeberity relationship is that they look better on average.

Being good looking and a skilled actor, doesn't mean you understand anything about women or men. They have to marry other celeberities because they wouldn't be able to find any other person that wasn't starstruck for them.

They wouldn't be able to know if the person likes them for them, or for their fame, money, looks, etc. So they marry someone of equal porportions.
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Oh GOD!!! THE MANLIEST OF ALL MEN CANT KEEP A MARRIAGE WITH THE GIRLIEST OF ALL GIRLS!!!!!! OH THE HUMANITY!

Really, who cares? I don't. Celebrities are for people who live vicariously through others.

I wish a moderator would lock this thread.
 

Agent47

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2005
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Its just typical Hollyweird. Brad is a moron. He probably hardly ever see's Jenn anyway, they are both off doing movies and whatnot. I can guarantee he isn't losing sleep over it, he can get another hot girl without even thinking about it, unlike many of us "normal" guys. Money and fame... aint it a *****!?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
572
Reaction score
6
hollywood

Hey,

It is just Hollywood..

Hell, I would guess the divorce rate, out there, is is over 75%, easy.

Brad Pitt is getting loads of pvssy on the side. (don't worry about my man Brad he will do just fine)

cave dweller
 
Top