Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Angry Women

dannyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
They hope for you to call them. These rules girlshave no mercy they punish theemselves senselessly when IL's run high. Fvck them, let them learn on their own.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright folks...back me up here..I feel bad for ditching this chick....Im tempting to write her and see how she is doing??

*stabs self*

Last edited:

Adr3nalin

Don Juan
Reaction score
play her like a violin.

rekindle the old thing u wanted before from her. but don't get attached. make her eat the words she called you by getting closer to her up until the point where she's all over you and in love. That's of course if you want her. then take it from there, whatever you please.

Use her as practice.

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
alright folks...back me up here..I feel bad for ditching this chick..and even had a dream about her last night..Im tempting to write her and see how she is doing??

*stabs self*
Two words...

fu(k buddy!

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what we're saying is - if you want to see her again then make sure it's on your terms, not hers.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
SO you guys think I should email her /call her despite the fact that she told me "If you dont like my attitude, dont call, email, etc etc?

I kinda miss her..but I value my pride over her presence

and what if she is so pissed that I have NEXTED her..that she uses this as an opportunity to knock me when I do contact her?

decisions decisions
I say you do the same thing she did to you.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you've got some outstanding skills, I'd say that bridge is well charred.

"Go Fvck Yourself" seems pretty final to me.

Plenty more fish in the mud...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chances are ...

"...and what if she is so pissed that I have NEXTED her..that she uses this as an opportunity to knock me when I do contact her? ..."

Looks to me like you've nailed it right there, Starman.

Don't take the bait!

If you do contact her, be very laid back, with the sort of tone you would have if trying to chill out a psycho after they're through ranting. A "standing back" sort of thing.

It looks like there's a big power struggle associated with any interaction between you and her. Not good.

It doesn't appear she's playing with a full deck. Contact her if you like, but don't let her have any power over you.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, could this ex oneitis of yours be named................"HEIDI"??????????????

Reaction score
don't put up with any of their **** man. you don't need her do you?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know any girls named Heidi, her name is Leticia..She is an ex-stripper I met..Ive posted about her before.

I dont think I will contact her, not my gig.

thanks guys

Last edited:

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
ok silver mercenary, uh... I mean starman. You are obsessed with the Heidster. I know who you are . Be afraid, be very afraid lol.