"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Anatomy of a Shvt Test + The Answer

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2013
Messages
628
Reaction score
164
Life is based on looks. The better you look, the higher you are on the totem pole of life. There are substitutions for looks such as money, body, personality, and power. The best alternative is power, but it still falls pathetically short compared to looks. Why? Short answer: Looks equate to health. Health is sexy.

Women of color would place me between an 8.5 - 9. Women of other races would place me at an 8-8.5. Due to my face, decent body, and height. I rarely get shvt tested by anyone. When I do, it's by super hot chicks and they're half hearted tests.

What is the anatomy of a test? Anything that isn't positive and sweet. Very narrow and non negotiable. Why? You have options

Now that I never face social tests, I notice a lot. I noticed that people within half a level of each other will try to assert themselves over the other in order to increase their social standing. To better understand, picture a track star stretching his neck out at the end. Moral of the story, a few tests is normal. If you're tested a lot, you're out of your league. She thinks you're below her subconsciously. Offended? Channel it into a solution.

I get annoyed with shvt tests and I'm not particularly witty so my answer to a shvt test is simple. I relax my face and just look at them. When I do this, I feel nothing because subconsciously I know I look better than she. When I'm watching her face, I can see the pressure build up in her. Similar to a peasant challenging the king's throne.

If you're ugly and you see a girl that you want, but she's testing you a lot then stare at her while relaxing your face until she stops the nonsense. The pressure will be immense inside you because you know that you're ugly and your nervous system is highly activated. Ignore it. After a while, you'll be able to beast through shvt tests effortlessly. Stay sexy

PS if blanking her like that is too much for you right now just stonewall her. Repeat the same thing over and over until she stops talking. Then say "good." These two have never failed me and Ill share more secrets later
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top