"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

An opinion

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Does it seem like there are some girls that are super shy around you, and act like they don't know how to react or be around certain guys(DJs in training)?

Because it seems like maybe I might intimidate some girls with my outgoingness and stuff.. I dunno how about you dudes?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
I know a few like that. I generally avoid them, but sometimes go on mini-quests to see how outgoing I can get them to be. :p

Don't you hate that "...Ok.." face they make when you DJ them? It's like they have no clue what's going on.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Of course,beleive it or not girls obsses about guys even more then men do,it all they think about.


You really think they wanna be thin and stay in style ,for their own ego?:D
 

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Hawaii
heh

yeah i cant remember the last time i was obsessed over a guy :D
 
Top