Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An Article For You POOKSTERS!

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a rather interesting article regarding Women and They're Sexual, Social Control.

I especially agree with this quote:
"Men should never forfeit power by worshiping a woman. The essence of masculinity is power. Women crave male power, expressed as male love. When a woman falls in love, she surrenders "power" in exchange for love."

http://rense.com/general37/sosical.htm

Reaction score
Originally posted by FoxHound20
Here's a rather interesting article regarding Women and They're Sexual, Social Control.

I especially agree with this quote:
"Men should never forfeit power by worshiping a woman. The essence of masculinity is power. Women crave male power, expressed as male love. When a woman falls in love, she surrenders "power" in exchange for love."

http://rense.com/general37/sosical.htm

i read the article and i found it fascinating , i loved it thanks.

everything in it is true.

you can also hear about this kind of topic on the radio , there is a show called the tom leykis show its on the same radio station that howard stern is on or you can visit his web site www.blowmeuptom.com

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F.....

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: An Article For You POOKSTERS!

Originally posted by Digital Mastermind1

you can also hear about this kind of topic on the radio , there is a show called the tom leykis show its on the same radio station that howard stern is on or you can visit his web site www.blowmeuptom.com
At first, I used to listen to Tom Leykis, however, the guys is such an annoying person to listen to that it's not worth it. A lot of his content is good, however, he goes a bit overboard. It's more of a women hating program than it is a better YOURSELF program. The guy in general, for lack of a better word -- is ANNOYING.