Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

American Women

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really thinking about helping out Wyld or not, but "Captain Save-A-Ho" is one of the funniest lines ever!!

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyld, it seems like you cannot even read, but you sure can write and write a lot. Do you drive on one-way streets only???
Look:
Originally posted by Wyldfire
For a long time I have been attacked and insulted about this man...and when it is brought up I do get defensive.

And why you keep repeating the story while you know what the reaction of guys here would be? Why??????
So far I have seen just one answer: you liked to be abused verbally here. Well, since you admited you an abusive man in your life, maybe it is the only way you learned to derive pleasure from.

Frankly, I'm curious why you are holding me entirely at fault for this happening. Yes, I react to it and get pissed off...
I don't, why would I? You just exemplify over and over "American women love jerks" and seems you liked the attention you get after telling his story again and again. It is no wonder you like this type of attention, taking into account yout dating history.

What I find strange is that despite the fact that I have repeatedly stated that this man was NEVER a jerk to me in any way, shape or form...some of you STILL insist that he was.
...That kind of loyalty and devotion is rare these days. Since when is loyalty, devotion and love so deep for a man a bad thing?
You appear as a hypocrite and people dont believe you.
Lets go over it again: you hooked up with a guy who was abusive and a jerk first. You dumped him and then, you hooked up with a guy who was in jail, an advanced member of AA and got murdered.
Who in his sane mind would believe you he was a nice guy?

Wyld, you have got a dating history, a reputation to choose men with some "interesting" characteristics.
No matter what you say, it is obvious what you felt deep down when choosing men.

I usually stop reading and posting for awhile and tell myself I'm done trying to help people who don't appreciate my efforts.
It seems you never read since you dont care what other says and never stop posting since the number of your post is one of the highest here. Are you a compulsive writer?

Then I think about all the PMs I get from guys who DO appreciate my advice and input who ask for private help because they are afraid to post publicly because the same *******s who would try to hurt me also try to hurt them. I'm here for THOSE posters
Thats just hilarious: you are here to answer PMs!!! Yes, thats right - anyone can look at the number of your post, their helpful nature to men and immediately say, yeah.. this person here is just for answering PMs. It seems to me you are answering your PMS more then PMs since you don't even bother to read and think before you answer.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Then I think about all the PMs I get from guys who DO appreciate my advice and input who ask for private help because they are afraid to post publicly because the same *******s who would try to hurt me also try to hurt them. I'm here for THOSE posters...the ones who benefit and appreciate my input. I'm not masochistic at all. I like to debate but I don't like flame wars. I WILL defend myself and those I love like a grizzly defending her cubs, though.

Wyld,

i've contacted the vatican. I'm going to do my damndest to get you nominated as a saint. you'll be right up there with mother teresa.

give me a break. you're posts are not indicative of someone who is merely attempting to offer advice to help people. you are constantly responding to negative posts and fighting it out.

whether your advice is correct or not is irrelevant, you are here to prove somethign to yourself - not sure what it is.

to quote a line from the movie Hoffa -

"I don't know what you're trying to prove, but you're proving it, you are proving it."

haha.

J

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. I actually hate drama. My preference would be to post here and be treated like on of the guys. I do NOT want to flirt and I do NOT want to have to constantly defend myself against juvenile idiotic attacks. I actually care about helping other people. THAT is why I'm here. I only have problems with people who attack ME personally instead of simply disagreeing or debating what I write. They always make it personal. If they want to take a swipe at me I damn well am going to swipe back. It's a pride thing...

hmmm... you don't like drama but the moment some starts to start drama you'll jump right in and go swipe for swipe?

that made sense.

typic woman logic.

guys, pay attention to this. this is why you can't win an argument with a woman - circular logic. when your woman starts making arguments like this... WALK AWAY.

J

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by joekerr31
wyld, you're behaving like a victim.
you KNOW you are going to get posters reacitng ot you like this. but you come here anyway. you like to fight, otherwise you wouldn't come to a male message board telling a bunch of men that they don't know sh*t.

i mean, come on.

do you honestly think you can come to a male message board filled with men not having success with women and tell them that they have their heads up their *sses and you think a few of them aren't going to try and hurt you in return.

either toughen up and ignore these guys, or perhaps you should consider no longer posting here - for your own good.

J
MyldFire has hijacked so many threads, stirred so much **** and otherwise been such a pain to this community she should have been banned long ago. The only reason she hasn't is because there are no "formal" rules she has violated.

Of course we also see how she has to attack me as a "failure with women" for which she has no evidence. Search my posts if you like but you'll never find a comment by me in regards to my failures or successes with women, but Myld must ASSume that I've done poorly. As somone else pointed out this is just one of the silencing tactics that women use against men.

Beotch says: "If you disagree with me then you must be a failure with women."

And so it goes and nothing productive gets done becuase of attitudes like Myld's.

It's such a shame we have so many vocal women, who ruin it for the rest of both genders, who have to get up and say "If a man disagree's with us then let's castrate him sisters!"

:rolleyes:

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by al77

I don't, why would I? You just exemplify over and over "American women love jerks" and seems you liked the attention you get after telling his story again and again. It is no wonder you like this type of attention, taking into account yout dating history.
She likes to be violated in the anus too. She'll stick her large, plump rear end in the air and say: "hurt me! hurt me!"

Or so I'm told.

:cheer:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even if you were failure with women what would calling you a failure accomplish? nothing.

the goal of this board, or at least he reason i contribute to it, is to help guys gain further perspective on their lives and recognize hurdles that they have to overcome and suggest ways of doing that.

i think wyld is probably a well intentioned person, but she's got issues that bring her to this board that i dont think she realizes she even has.

like i say, its very odd that a woman chooses to spend her time on a male message board telling them what they are doing wrong and then fighting excessively with them.

but in a way, its a good lesson for all the guys in here. a woman can start of sounding completely reasonable and caring... and quickly deteriorate into emotional-baneter of "you men don't know anything. stop being so stupid." - which gets no one anywhere.

the biggest issue i have with wyld's advice is the constant push she has for me to modify their behavior and to behave more like women. she's constantly telling guys "women communicate emotionally, so you better learn to communicate that way as well if you want to keep a woman."

i mean, what a load of sh*t. and i know its sh*t because i've been with plenty of women who are just fine with how i communicate - there's no need to get all "i feel your pain" on their ass. Not only that but it doesn't help you - its classic AFC.

the AFC mistakes ive made int he past is not committing to a woman and then not recognizing when shes started to pull herself out of the relationship. but make no mistake about it, i've had plenty of them wishing id marry them - so obviously theres nothing wrong with how i communicate. i haven't found one that im prepared to give my life to yet, and my mistake is that once they realize this not seeing the writing ont he wall and walking away - instead i stick around for it to blow up in my face. but next time around, if she aint the one, and she realizes that that's how i think, ill know to move on.

wyld is like most women, well intentioned, objective in the beginning, but quickly falls apart and becomes emotionally defensive. at which point nothign productive comes out of anything.

J

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your own guys fault for responding to her...

If a chimp throws a banana peel at someone and that person engages in a fight with the chimp, I can't blame the chimp.. ;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Golden Arms
It's your own guys fault for responding to her...

If a chimp throws a banana peel at someone and that person engages in a fight with the chimp, I can't blame the chimp.. ;)
Guys, as much as I hate to suggest that the current topic may merit its own thread (however I think it's been done already at least once), isn't it best to be focused? Shouldn't we keep this thread's topic on track?

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I like some of Wyld's posts and others I don't (and I do think she gravitates towards bad boys and jerks and needs to seek class before something Hollywood fed her about jerks) ... she has changed the minds and beliefs of this many men here on this board: ZERO.

Most guys here (except for the newbies/youngsters) have dated about every type of woman in the book. We're not basing our beliefs about women on FACTS, not fiction.

I've dated religious prudes, loosey-gooseys, bar flies, athletes, a bi-sexual (didn't know that until after a couple dates), black women, latinos, mixed race, man haters, women who love men, ultra-professional/rich women, HB9's and average 5/s, Ph.d's and high school degrees, women with kids, divorcees without them, and women who are only separated (don't do that ... they're horny, but it's a psychological mess, they're using you to get back at their husband and then get back WITH their husband).

So based on my long, extensive dating background there are certain patterns I've seen from American women: most are not honest and truthful, most live for the moment, most want to see what's in it for them first, most like bad boys (even if they know it won't pay off down the road), most like drama, and most wouldn't know a good, strong, successful man if he was standing in front of them. If you can find one NOT portraying those traits, I suggest you keep her.

Most of the men here have LIFE experiences and are basing their beliefs on these life experiences. Wyld isn't going to change my beliefs, I know that. A few posts on an internet message board isn't going to wash away more than two decades of dating American women.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WestCoaster
...So based on my long, extensive dating background there are certain patterns I've seen from American women: most are not honest and truthful, most live for the moment, most want to see what's in it for them first, most like bad boys (even if they know it won't pay off down the road), most like drama, and most wouldn't know a good, strong, successful man if he was standing in front of them. If you can find one NOT portraying those traits, I suggest you keep her.
Well put. Although I'm a bit of an optimist (and possibly naive) in that I don't believe that most women are mean to be dishonest or untruthful. For that wouldn't they need to actually know what they are looking for?

Don't get me wrong, I will admit that women who are looking for a guy to be a breadwinner, a father or a general provider will have the capacity to get what they want by some means of subterfuge. But isn't this the norm by seemingly bitter women who have been hurt in the past and feel that they are 'owed' something because of the hardships they had gone through?

None the less, I whole heartedly believe that Americans as a whole want to see what's in it for them first so that they can trade up for the bigger better deal and getting it by whatever means possible. I will admit that I live for the moment but I know what I want and I plan on getting it via my own means and not by looting anyone else.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the AFC mistakes ive made int he past is not committing to a woman and then not recognizing when shes started to pull herself out of the relationship. but make no mistake about it, i've had plenty of them wishing id marry them - so obviously theres nothing wrong with how i communicate. i haven't found one that im prepared to give my life to yet, and my mistake is that once they realize this not seeing the writing ont he wall and walking away - instead i stick around for it to blow up in my face. but next time around, if she aint the one, and she realizes that that's how i think, ill know to move on.
Sounds like my life story. All but one of my LTR's have wanted more than I was willing to give and I SHOULD have cut it off early. Instead I hung on until SHE cut the cable (usually only AFTER she had secured another man.....women are WEAK in that way) and left me wondering what the hell just happened. If I would have just done what I needed to do months or years earlier I would have left with much more of myself intact, that's for sure.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Wyld,

i've contacted the vatican. I'm going to do my damndest to get you nominated as a saint. you'll be right up there with mother teresa.

give me a break. you're posts are not indicative of someone who is merely attempting to offer advice to help people. you are constantly responding to negative posts and fighting it out.

whether your advice is correct or not is irrelevant, you are here to prove somethign to yourself - not sure what it is.

to quote a line from the movie Hoffa -

"I don't know what you're trying to prove, but you're proving it, you are proving it."

haha.

J
joekerr...despite the fact that you had behaved like a complete and total ASS towards me not too long ago...did I or did I not offer you constructive and helpful input on an issue you were troubled by? I did. Then you decided to try your hand at being polite and courteous to me. During that time when you were doing that did I EVER, even once, say anything to you that could be considered rude or out of line? No...I didn't.

Now, regarding an issue that is a sore spot with me, you are joining in with the teenage jackasses on this thread and making personal attacks. I have sat back and refrained from blasting you right back. Now...you tell me how I end up fighting with people. It's ONLY because some people feel the need to make personal attacks. Know what...I have more pride than most and I defend myself. THAT is the ONLY reason I get into arguments on this forum like this one.

I talk about my own personal relationships because this is a freaking forum about interactions between men and women. My personal experiences fit many of the threads so of course I talk about them because that is my style of giving input...by sharing my own experiences.

Bottom line...some of you ONLY take issue with me because I am a woman. If I were a guy I wouldn't fight with anyone. In fact...I would most likely be praised for the advice I give by the same ones behaving like 3rd graders with the attacks.

Ironically...the guys who started the flame baiting on this thread should be in the High School forum because they are teenagers.

If you want to continue to revert back to being an ass towards me, that's your choice. Keep in mind that it will leave me no choice but to behave like a cvnt towards you. You get what you give...

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh no i asked yoru opinion on something months ago... now it all makes sense.

ummm... not.

by the way, your opinion turned out to be dead wrong.

you think you always know what you're talking about, but you know something, i think most of hte time you're just blowing hot air up everyone's asses.

J

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got Immaculate on the phone; he wants his thread back.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
oh no i asked yoru opinion on something months ago... now it all makes sense.

ummm... not.

by the way, your opinion turned out to be dead wrong.

you think you always know what you're talking about, but you know something, i think most of hte time you're just blowing hot air up everyone's asses.

J
Biotch please...you posted about feeling insecure about your age and I gave you a little pep talk without being invited to do so. I did it because I had something I could say that would help you feel better about getting older...despite the fact that you had just posted something rude and nasty about my daughter.

I do know what I'm talking about. The only time I'm wrong is when the person doesn't give all the information. The only difference between my advice and the rest of the well thought out advice on this site is that my advice is geared more towards giving people solutions to problems that come up instead of telling them to be quitters.

Based on your Jeckyl and Hyde personality flip I'm going to guess you're drunk or something. You're behaving like an ass again. You may believe that being a jerk is cool and attractive...but one you get older and start losing the looks being a jerk only gets you a date with your right hand.

Knock it off...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Hey guys, I've got Immaculate on the phone; he wants his thread back.
He'd have it if the boys would stay over on the High School forum where they belong.