Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

American Red Cross...ways to HELP victims of Hurricane Katrina

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Links to help victims of Hurricane Katrina:

Red Cross local chapters:
Most local chapters are collecting items to deliver to the Gulf Coast. If info isn't listed on your local site, call to find out how you can help. Old clothes, food items, pet food.

GO GIVE BLOOD!

http://www.redcross.org/where/chapts.asp

Donate money:

http://store.yahoo.com/redcross-donate3/

301,802 people have donated $43,435,020 to the American Red Cross to be used exclusively for the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

Rather than all the political posturing, arguing and flaming...why not open your wallets instead, because THAT will make a difference. Arguing politics and such does NOTHING to better the situation.

Moderators...if you feel it's best to lock this, please make it sticky so anyone who is able to and wants to help can see the links. Thanks...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
9/11 didn't have as many living victims, though. People either got out with mostly minor injuries or didn't get out at all. This situation is much different. There are tens of thousands of very sick people. All of the hospitals need to be evacuated and all the wading around in that water is going to lead to staph infections and there will likely be a greater need for blood. Everyone should give money if they can...and people should give blood as well because that is free to do...especially anyone with rare blood types.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My broke ass donated 35, so im sure you people with your careers can donate something.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
My broke ass donated 35, so im sure you people with your careers can donate something.
I dropped off a bunch of stuff from the list my son brought home from school at the local Red Cross drop off point. I'm going to donate money after I get paid next week, too.